cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

hi all,   i have DMVPN setup hub and spoke the vpn is working fine. currently i got one requirement from spoke only one external webserver ip need to go via tunnel. how i can do that. i tried add in the ospf network in the HUB site but its not advert...

zeuscyril by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have configured a GRE over IPsec VPN (Hub and Spoke) between HQ and 3 remote sites and used EIGRP as routing protocol. One of the 3 remote sites, the tunnel is not establishing. I have used debugging on that spoke router and got the followin...

AI99 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have users in the UAE who until recently had been using Anyconnect with no issues. Within recent weeks they are having major connection issues and when the VPN does work, they are getting extremely slow speeds across the vpn, sub 500k. Speed acros...

Hi    Kindly advice possibility for configuring one site with dyndns  address (any firewall)  and other side with Static IP (ASA5585)    Read Below documentation from cisco for Dynamic IP address .But its less secure as any one with same pre-shared k...

Good day Experts   I have 7 sites connecting to one site they are different vendors accessing some services in my network. They will all come via internet.   I have a dual ISPs and i want one to be a back up. My perimeter device will be a Cisco ASA 5...

Hi, I'm using Cisco AnyConnect to connect to my job vpn. Today it has already worked, but in the last half hour it repeats "Connection attempt has timed out. Please verify Internet connectivity" and I have changed nothing and of course my Internet co...

vmonti by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Can anyone tell me what I am missing on site to site vpns please? I have been asked to see if I can get a site to site vpn working.  I am new to ASAs so after getting both networks connected to the internet through the ASA5505s I just went throug...

peat by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Seen a lot of posts on this topic but haven't found a solution that works for me with this specific error. I fixed all the other errors with this cert (name mismatch, not trusted source) but can't get this "Certificate is not identified for this purp...

tempsnip.png

Hello,I have a ASA5550 setup with two boxes in HAI have purchased AnyConnect Essentials for 5000 users for both boxes.The box runs 8.4.2I tried on one box to enter new activation key and rebooted the box. Still the output of show version is the same ...

mbilgrav by Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Getting the following error when trying to NAT a local subnet and then send through a VPN to the remote subnet. If anyone has any insight into this, it would be greatly appreciated. See below for the configuration. I've removed what I believe to be u...

Jo_Smo by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA Reload

hi all,i'm currently configuring and troubleshooting a S2S VPN between ASAs.i can't seem to reload the ASA5525-X.the command reload quick noconfirm (perhaps when i issued from yesterday) disconnected my telnet session and i saw replies on my continuo...