cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,   I am looking for some help figuring out a VPN issue between two RV340W routers. Here is the scenario:   After installing a RV340W router at both locations and configuring the VPN everything works fine. After a few days the VPN will stop wor...

Josh405 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VPN NAT

Hello,    i have a custmer that has the same subnet on its infrastructure (192.168.1.0/24), i would like to establish a vpn lan to lan with it and the problem is that i have the same subnet too (192.168. 1.0 / 24), I think I have to go through a NAT ...

Hello All,   I am creating and deploying the Cisco AnyConnect VPN configuration with my Mobile Device Management system. This profile is also deploying a client certificate to authenticate. Opening the app and turning on the VPN works properly.   But...

We have a FlexVPN setup with certificate authentication working with one hub and two spokes. When we dont run any routing protocol, nhrp works just as expected and creates a dynamic tunnel between spokes if traffic destined between them is detectec b...

Hello   I have two network objects "VPN_range" and "Remote_VPN_range" defining the same subnet on my ASA IPSec Firewall. object network VPN_range  subnet x.x.x.x 255.255.240.0 object network Remove_VPN_range  subnet x.x.x.x 255.255.240.0   Both of th...

Hi, We have ASA5506-X firewall with Security Plus lisence for a 10 people team. In our license total VPN peers count is 50 and we use Anyconnect as our VPN (Anyconnect Premium Peers count 4) but in out license Anyconnect Mobile is disabled. I read so...

fuel by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I am getting used to the Cisco ASA devices and have successfully setup the SSL VPN, with split tunnels in my demo environment.    I have one issue, which I am struggling to resolve though.    When an AnyConnect SSL VPN user connects to the clie...

Daymo1209 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have created a VPN configuration template and just would like someone to check it over and advise on if any changes/additions that may be required, or just general view points.   I understand the configuration will now and again needs to be twea...

Hi all,   Is cisco router can support juniper proprietary Next Hop Tunnel Binding (nhtb) vpn setup?   Basically is juniper multipoint Hub-Spoke VPN setup  . Anyone know is it feasible for cisco router device to support this?   Cisco router would be s...