cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to configure the always on feature of the scure mobility client. in the client profile editor, preferences (part 2), I had selectd automatic VPN policy, trusted network policy - disconnectuntrusted network policy connectinput trusted DNS ...

I just finished configuring a Site to Site VPN.  Both Phase I and Phase II are up.  My issue isI need to NAT my internal network (10.1.10.0/23) to a 10.112.9.208/28 across the VPN.  In addition, I need to PAT all traffic using the 1st available IP on...

Bmodlin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi forum.   I am trying to configure two separate IPSEC tunnels on the same physical interface on my ASAv 9.8 code. Will this be technically on asa ASAV ?   Dynamic IPSEC in one side (reasoning dynamic IP) and Static or Routed IPSEC in the other side...

I am trying to configure an ISR4331 appliance before deployment and having issues with L2TP VPN. I am trying to get a Windows client to connect, however I cannot get any form of communication. What I mean is that the VPN connects, however I cannot pi...

Denny Gee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to not give the end user the use of the cancel button? I am trying to configure the Trusted Network Domain (TND) option. It is working so far but we don't want the user to have the option to cancel out of the connection process.

glhowe by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

EDIT: nvm it seems my thread is back. This thread can be deleted, thanks :)   Can anyone explain why my post is gone? I'm very sad right now. I wrote an extensive post about my setup and the problems I'm facing and I put alot of time in it but it's j...

mmzzaq by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, We have a setup where there is a PPTP client behind a ASA firewall on the intranet trying to establish a connection to the PPTP server over the Internet to access some resources. What IP addressing needs to be used on the ACLs and NAT conf...

kishgiri8 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a recently purchased an RV130 VPN Router connected to BT Infinity via a Draytek Vigor 130 modem, latest firmware, I am getting random pppoe disconnects. I turned debug on, everything works fine and then out of the blue the router sends 3 LCP e...

ctownse5 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone I ask for help. Every 3 weeks drop the VPN and the status of it is as follows: IKEv1 SAs:     Active SA: 2     Rekey SA: 1 (A tunnel will report 1 Active and 1 Rekey SA during rekey)Total IKE SA: 3 1 IKE Peer: 192.168.119.1     Type: L...

Resolved! Edit MTU VPN s2s

Hi all,   I would like to modify the default MTU from 1500 to 1270 to avoid fragment on one of my VPN tunnel. This tunnel is set up on vlan used by a lot of critical equipment.   Can i change the MTU for this tunnel specifically or have to do it on t...