cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Cisco AnyConnect Client installed on Windows Clients connecting to Cisco ASA works fine 99% of the time but from time to time we have clients who can not connect. The error message is that "hostscan results exceeded configured limit" We have been inc...

1970IT by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all   Would any one be so kind to look at my config and tell me what I am missing. I am to configure several site-to-site VPN. Since the local subnets can be overlapping, I want to use vrf-aware IPsec towards different customers. If I however try ...

jni by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,   I have a customer who would like to put an ASA (vpn_asa) behind another ASA (outside_asa) that attaches to the internet, and use the vpn_asa to offload VPN connections. There are architectural reasons they want to do so, which we're talking...

Hi to ALL! I have one question. So, I have ASA with 9.2(1) SW connected to ISP with SLA enabled.  I need to configure redundant IPSec VPN via ISP2, while all other traffic should pass through ISP1. In case if one of ISP goes down all traffic includin...

Raymundo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our customer is looking to install Anyconnect NAM since it offer EAP chaining and higher level of security than Windows Native Supplicant however recently it has come to our notice that there are issues with NAM while doing Windows upgrage and Window...

umahar by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a user with a horrible internet service: 2.6Mbps/.3 Client just sits on Securing connection..." and never connects   I'm thinking his internet connection speed is at fault here, as I have several other users connecting all day without issue.  ...

Hi all,   I have an IPSEC tunnel created. I Would like to limit the encapsulated traffic.   If I open all the network 1.1.1.0/24 in the  ACL applyed  the connection to the 445 port of the server 1.1.1.2 works well. But if I open only this traffic it ...