cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All , Kindly help me to investigate below log on our CE router :- Sep 20 21:42:10.103: %BGP-5-ADJCHANGE: neighbor 57.35.200.33 Down BGP Notification sentSep 20 21:42:10.103: %BGP-3-NOTIFICATION: sent to neighbor 57.35.200.33 4/0 (hold time expi...

amit.gaur by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,  I have my WAP sitting behind ASA and have ipsec tunnel between ASA and router.below is the topology:- WAP>>ASA<<< IPSEC TUNNEL>>> Router<<<WLC Recently we have replaced router with ASA 5505 for security reasons and since then WAP is not able t...

Hi, We have a split tunnle vpn on our ASA 5520 firewall with default dns and default domain name. Now i want to change it to the split dns with more domains so that I can use the DNS server I defined for the domains i need. But i am not sure what i n...

Ge Qu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I wanted to test AnyConnect on Windows 8 I got an error when "checking profiles updates".When I put a xml profile file on C:\ProgramData\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client\Profile , I got an error "Failed to load preferences"Has someone...

Dear All, Please kindly help me with the scenario below. We are trying to establish the site to site VPN with a partner who only accepts public IPs as encryption domain. Unfortunately, we have only one public IP address for internet access which mean...

oladapo20 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have successfully implemented ISAKMP and IPSEC for a site to site tunnel from a Cisco 881 to a non Cisco device.  Here is what the set up should look like... Remote Side                                                                       ...

Hi there,I have problem with cisco vpn client in windows10. I know that windows 10 does not support it anymore,and I have tried options written in glogs/forums.My problem is gateway does not answer (error 412) . I also tried in ubuntu box,the same pr...

We configured eap-chaining but it is not working with the error: "Machine authentication against Active Directory has failed because of wrong password" after researching, it looks like we are getting this bug "CSCuh23463" we are using NAM/anyconnect ...

ffadhilpi by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI use ASDM VPN site-to-site Wizard and it is working fine.Is it possible to modifiy the profile created by the wizard to set a name more frendly than the IP address of the peer ? When I edit a profile the connection name is not changeable.Thank you...

Hello I have bought a certificate for my 2921 router and import the pki certificate,When i change the webvpn trustpoint to the certificate of the provider of identity the webvpn does nt work and i cannot connect.When i took the selfsigned certificate...

Hi, I have set up a VPN site to site using Cisco ASA 55xx Tunnel only comes up when traffic is iniciated only from the remote peer side. My packet tracer shows that VPN encryption is being dropped. When tunnel has been started by peer and is up, I th...

Kangalala by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! I'm having an issue with the Anyconnect and accessing other networks over Site2Site if the split tunnel is enabled. For instance, we have two networks one is 192.168.45.0 another is 10.225.0.0 the local network is the 45.0 and the remote netwo...

Sbarajas by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes