cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Good afternoon, I need help setting up two site-to-site VPNs with just one link. I can only close the first VPN and the second does not close and the error in phase 2.Does anyone have any documentation that explains how to do this?

Forgive a basic question, but I would appreciate some help.  On an ASA 5506, I have external static NAT mapping (say) 33.1.1.2 to 192.168.1.2, and making 443 and / or 80 available, all works fine. BUY when this client device 192.168.1.1 goes out to ...

basiluk11 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Gents, I need help with my VPN setup. I configured L2TP on my 2901. Everything was working fine, until last week. I was following CISCO hardening guide, but I can't be sure that my VPN stopped right after I change a few lines on my router. Anyway,...

brcruz001 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, am triing to implement Lets Encrypt certificate enrollment for Cisco ASA - I am using guide so I configured all fof the required things but finaly I stuck on SSL handsake failure on ASA. Small descryption: in process of cerificate enrolment ...

pnavratil by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We have configured remote access VPN on Cisco Router. Some client are able to access the VPN without disconnecting but one client gets disconnected after 8 minutes. I have attached the error message and the logs from the VPN client. 

sabade001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have an issue with a IPsec VPN connection with one of our routers in another companys location. We have been provided with an internet connection by the external company. We have been given an internet connection with a Private IP 192.168.20.1...

hi, i'm going to upgrade an ASA 5510 to ASA 5525-X. the existing 5510 is currently an anyconnect VPN server. i noticed there's a trustpoint configured (old admin used/generate via ASDM) and pre-configure to the 5525. does trustpoint have a dependency...

I got a VPN 3030 concentrator recently. Can anyone tell me if I can configure it as an internet router as well? I made VPN working for personal and Lan-to-Lan tunnels. However I can not access internet if I use this VPN as a gateway. Actually I can n...

neng00001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes