cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,   I have a ASA5505 at SiteA that currently has a site to site VPN tunnel established with SiteB. Everything is working, users are able to access their shared drives, files, etc. that are at SiteB. However, when I am at SiteA and do a tracerout...

nohara by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I am setting up a brand new VPN for my users on my ASA 5525 using ASDM 7.6(1).  I walked throught he wizard to set up the system so my users can connect via AnyConnect.  I installed the certs, set up RADIUS for authentication, etc... no issues.  I...

I have a problem with a strange delay in phase of ESTABLISHING PPP, exactly 20 seconds and I don't understand it is an error of the configuration of the router or an ISP problem. If I try the connection with the router as bridge and the PC as clie...

giomm2001 by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,i am deploying remote access vpn using DAP. I just want to know what is the ACL priority in DAP for? Also what is the difference if i have same priority in all my dap records?thanks

I can connect the vpn, remote client to server, remote client can't access the services from the server like RDP. Server can access the client services(FTP or RDP). remote client  to server (ping is ok)server to client (ping is ok) Is it a route prob...

Hi everybody i have ipsec vpn to my cisco router to my work. When i connect via VPN from home everything work fine i can access to internet. I get ip address 10.0.0.x in the same subnet i have switch with ip address 10.0.0.200. Switch is possible con...

kubajzs197 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings, Here's the following config from a router currently on Dialbackup into my AS5300.interface Async0/1/0 no ip address encapsulation ppp no ip route-cache cef dialer in-band dialer pool-member 1 dialer-group 1 async mode dedicated!interface D...

Hi everyoneI am trying a to establish IPSEC ikev1 tunnel mellem a ASA with default parameters and Cisco router. When I ping from both side of LAN behinde ASA or the router the tunnel comes up. Both phase 1 and 2 compleated.But output "show crypto IPS...

sfanayei by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes