cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am looking to establish a VPN between between a cloud managed Cisco CSR 1000 and a Meraki MX router. The Meraki MX routers only have IKEv1 available for creating IPSEC tunnels. Is IKEv1 available on the CSR? The CSR is running Cisco IOS XE Software...

Hi all,  I have clients connecting using PPTP and we have implement a VPN on the ASA to be used with AnyConnect clients. And seems like PPTP is faster than AnyConnect. I have enable DTLS, but still no improved on it. Is there a way to trouble shootin...

Hello all, Can anyone give me an assist?  I have a site where I cannot get the a Windows IPSEC VPN working with the equipment onsite. I can connect and ca ping devices but I cannot browse to the interface or communicate on any ports.   I can however...

Hello, I have to migrate a GetVPN environment (7301 and 3825 with IOS 15.1) to new routers (ASR1K and ISR4K with IOS XE 3.16 or higher).The first ISR4331 is already running, but no encrypted packet can be transmitted correctly. Without encryption eve...

mcselltor by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have an issue here where when the dsl line goes down and when it comes back up, our asa couldn't re establish the tunnel. a ping of both peer wan ips are successful but not the inside ips/devices.  we usually would reboot/reload the asa and then i...

herm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have SBL configured, but the user's don't have the option to use it until someone logs into the PC and has used the AnyConnect client inside of Windows and then the SBL activation settings are downloaded from the ASA. How can we configure a new i...

webabc123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We deploy a preferences.xml to our laptops that sets the preferred vpn host. Sometimes that host is too busy or unavailable and the users have to call in to get the name of an alternate host. How can we set the default host, but also have an alternat...

webabc123 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a network with two isps annd two firewalls. The config is as follows: Firewall 1 (Netgear) providing internet access via Gateway 192.168.2.40Firewall 2 (ASA 5512) providing Internet access and VPN services via Gateway 192.168.2.45 What I try t...

Set Up:Router spoke11 has dmvpn multimpoint tunnel11 (phy s1/0) to hub31 dmvpn multimpoint tunnel11 (phy s1/0). Router spoke11 has gre/ipsec ptp tunnel 111 (phy s1/0) to hub32 ptp gre/ipsec tunnel 111 (phy s1/0).Router spoke12 has dmvpn multimpoint t...

kjiang.mc by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes