cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have two routers company A 1941 and B 1800 I configured both router to enable vpn connection between COMPANY A & B. I can ping tunnel 10.10.10.x from routers I can ping local ip 192.168.x.x from routers I can ping 10.10.10.x from pc but could not ...

secHello, I have problem with android client. So I solved several problems and finally could get PHASE 1 and PHASE 1 COMPLETED messages in logs :). Anyhow, I have different problem, although phase 1 and 2 completed client can't connect yet. Here are ...

hi, i have got  two sites configured for site to site VPN on Asa 5505. Site A have expanded and created two more VLANs but Site B can't access those new Subnets. What could I do to make sure both sites subnets/VLANs could talk to each other. thanks...

Hi all, a customer needs a total maximum of 5 simultaneous connected users on his 5510. Currently he has 2  (old) Premium Licenses available (default, comes with sec-plus license). What is the cheapest way to get 5 VPN-Only users? 25 Users is a bit ...

Hello!   We were migrating from SonicWall to Barracuda, VPN is not coming up   On Cisco ASA I see this in the logs:   IKE SA Proposal # 1, Transform # 0 acceptable  Matches global IKE entry # 6 IKE MM Initiator FSM error history (struct &0xcef50278) ...

Greetings, We have a Cisco 5506x that we intend to use purely as a VPN concentrator. We have an external firewall, router, and DHCP server. We're new to the ASA, but have made pretty good progress setting up our VPN clients. We would like to conf...

Hello, i'm trying to set up VPN connections to my ASA 5512. I want the whole traffic to be tunneled; clients should use the internet connection for which the ASA is the gateway for. I just can't get this to work. Clients are connecting fine. Anyconn...

Hi ,  Need immediate help as we are observing timeout while we are trying to connect to anyconnect , is there any known bug/issues, all works well with IOS 8 and 9  anyconnect version /anyconnect-macosx-i386-4.2.03013-k9.pkg IOS IOS 10.0(14A5346a)...

Hi I'm playing around with Anyconnect certificate only authentication for study purposes.  My intention is to obtain a root and identity certificate from my internal Win 2008 CA.  Then via a certificate pushed out by Active Directory I simply connec...

Hello Everyone, thanks for reading. The picture shows my unsuccessful try to configure remote access to router configuration from outside (www). This isn't working. I use portforwarding daily and works well, i cannot understand why this does not. a...

alete89 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to force Anyconnect client to always select a specific group ? We have several different devices to support, laptops, iPhones, android, windows phones, etc and the client seems to work differently with each Users can select a group if...

i have asa in ver 9.0.1 at the site and asa ver 8.2.5 at the center  when configuring dhcprelay through site to site vpn its not working  i can see at the center asa the broadcast packet and not the ip of the asa outside interface  i saw that their i...

brinat by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes