Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! NAT issue ton VPN

Hello dudes I have a problem with a VPN. Here the architecture: 10.91.250.16 <<<<>>>> ASA <<<<>>>> TUNNEL<<<<>>>> CHECKPOINT <<<<>>>> 172.16.8.12 Before to enter in tunnel 10.91.250.16 is nated to 10.10.249.1. When I try to ping, I get this erro...

Hi, Cisco Anytime Connect VPN connects successfully, but after couple of minutes the remote connection break. If I try reconnect to remote desktop , I get error message "Remote Desktop can't connect to the remote computer for one of the three reasons...

Hello All, I am configuring Anyconnect Host Scan feature, the sequence would be as follows: 1. OS Check - Windows / MAC : Any of the mentioned OS then Pass ahead to point 2 2. AV & Mail Application Check - Symantec OR MacAfee & Outlook OR Lotus Not...

amdhage by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Question, is it possible to implement DMVPN in a topology where GRE sits on the distribution routers which in turn sit behind the ASA 5520's (on which IPSEC sits)?   Or do I need both GRE and IPSEC on the routers for DMVPN to work?  Attached are diag...

We have a site to site VPN connection between two colleges. The remote college has a firewall in between our two ASAs. This week the remote college replaced their Checkpoint firewall with a Palo Alto. Since this happened we can not bring our tunnel b...

pannick by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i'm configuring VPN in the office and the client is my home copmuter, the connection is done but i cant see the local network. What should i do to make it right? The story is that: VPN Server is "IT HALL" , Client is "PC-PC" , VPN type is PPTP. B...

Hi, i'm configuring VPN in the office and the client is my home copmuter, the connection is done but i cant see the local network. What should i do to make it right? The story is that: VPN Server is "IT HALL" , Client is "PC-PC" , VPN type is PPTP. B...

Hi, I have a cisco 1841 that I am trying to connect by vpn to a sonicwall.  I do not have access to the sonicwall and I am trying to determine if the issue is on my end(cisco). I've read that Cisco ASA's need PFS enabled on the sonicwall but I'm not ...

padred123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes