cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have implemented in my small network DMVPN and after that -  per tunnel QoS as per:http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios-xml/ios/sec_conn_dmvpn/configuration/15-mt/sec-conn-dmvpn-15-mt-book/sec-conn-dmvpn-per-tunnel-qos.html It works lik...

Ivo Sabev by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, Greetings! We have our head office and branch connected via site to site VPN. We don't have network admin on branch office so we need to manage the ASA on our head office. For now we can access the branch asa by its outside ip, but if we wi...

Mady by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all, We have upgraded our anyconnect VPN to version 4.2.030013 ever since we can not connect to sites which has version 3.1.05182. Users can not connect to these sites this is the error massage they get: "Connection attempt failed. Please try aga...

Resolved! GRE over IPSEC

Hi All, I am trying to create GRE over IPSEC tunnel.. I am able to get OSPF neighbors peered through the GRE tunnel but when traffic is sent through the gre tunnel it does not encrypt and transmitting it through clear text despite  sourcing it from t...

aprasad11 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a problem with Anyconnect VPN connection. Asa is a 5515-x with 9.4(2)11 release. Anyconnect client is 4.3.01095 All works fine with local authentication, but  with AAA authentication, after input user name and password the client is not ab...

Hi All, Please let me know What types of VPN's service are now available on ASA5585 SSP60 for example 1. Site to site (IPSec) - Yes/No. 2. EZY VPN (uses IPSEC protocol) - Yes/No. 3. Remote Access VPN - Yes/No. 4. WEB VPN - Yes/No. 5. AnyConnect / SSL...

Currently, ASA-A(Center) and B has connected by IPSec VPN. I'd like to establsh VPN connection to ASA-A and ASA-C both. But unfortunately inside network range has same range in ASA-B and ASA-C both. (10.1.1.x) In this case, how can i establish the...

Good Morning.  First time poster and a newbie when it comes to these switches. The person who took care of this for us and provided us with these switches fell ill and is no longer able to help us so I am trying to learn on the run.  The  lay out we ...

djohnson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys am studying ipsec over gre or gre over ipsec topic and i am much confused regarding use case. i know the implementation of VTI, ipsec profile on gre interface or ipsec map on real physicall interface. But what is difference in ipsec over...

I have 10 Mbps link.. Out of that 10 Mbps I would like to use 2 Mbps bandwidth for one of my Site-to-Site VPN. Will it be possible & how? Could you please explain & share some material, if any. Thank you very much in advance!

nishikesh by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It seems when you upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10, the Cisco VPN Client Version 5.0.07.0290 gets removed, with error saying incompatibility.  Looking forward to a fix.

nkaran001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes