cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone, short question please. with flex vpn i know what is possible to have also remote users. when the remote user will have the vpn connection, will the connection be with an other spoke a conncection which will be direct or through the ...

Hi, According to the configuration guide (http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/asa/asa95/asdm75/vpn/asdm-75-vpn-config/vpn-asdm-setup.html) this attribute is not one of the possible attributes that we are able to retrieve. Not even using re...

Greetings, I have a pair of ASA5510's that are used to terminate IPSec LAN-LAN VPN's (active-standby) using static routing.  I have a trading partner who wants to have a primary and a failover VPN (he has 2 different endpoints) so I understand I wil...

Hello, I am trying to configure an ASA5512-X to allow remote-access VPN and also site-site VPN.  The interfaces are fairly straightforward - 'outside' interface goes out to the internet, 'DMZ' has a couple of sub interfaces for a webserver, database ...

Dear Experts, Can you  people please suggest me any Cisco device( Router / Firewall ) that supports below VPN options for remote access IPsec Xauth RSA IPsec Xauth PSK IPsec hybrid RSA L2TP/IPsec PSK L2TP/IPsec RSA PPTP IPsec IKEv2 PSK IPsec I...

Dear Experts, Can you  people please suggest me any Cisco device( Router / Firewall ) that supports below VPN options for remote access IPsec Xauth RSA IPsec Xauth PSK IPsec hybrid RSA L2TP/IPsec PSK L2TP/IPsec RSA PPTP IPsec IKEv2 PSK IPsec IKEv2 ...

Hi Guys, we are having 3900 router which is currently having below DMVPN s router acting as a HUB C3900-SPE250/K9(CISCO3945-CHASSIS) c3900e-universalk9-mz.SPA.151-4.M4.bin "Need  advise whether should buy HSEC license if it goes up to 125 spokes(site...

dnsroot13 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes