cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,  I have an issue with Anyconnect  (3.1.14), when i connect with the newest profile, it delete the oldest xml profiles. The xmls are for differents devices. Bug? Thanks PS The issue appears only with the AlwaysOn enabled on the profile.

fpettinau by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have many VPN tunnels back to our corporate office.  All of these tunnels are very slow (same with our client VPN's).  Our main firewall device at the corporate office is an ASA5510.  We have a 100 Mb/sec Metro Ethernet internet connection here.  ...

Jake Pratt by Level 1
  • 44 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I know the ASA supports OCSP for Certificate Revocation Checking, however I am trying to configure the ASA for OCSP Stapling.  OCSP can overload the the CA web server with requests by end users attempting to validate my certs.  OCSP Stapling allo...

Tim Glen by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, So here is what happened, our Site to Site connection between Cisco 2911 and ASA 5510(Initiator) went down! Upon doing packet captures from both end we found that the router is not receiving any IPSEC(UDP 500) packet from ASA. However ASA w...

rmnr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Folks! I would like to know how can I see the history of anyconnect VPN. To see current webvpn or ssl vpn client session, I now this commands can be using, but I don´t know about history.ASA# show vpn-sessiondb webvpn or ASA# show vpn-sessiond...

Hi, Please reply us that any tool is available to get the report for VPN user activity i.e know which user is connected, which internal server or  application is accessed  using IPsec / Any connect(SSL) VPN. Thanks in advance. Thanks and regards,...

S.ashok S by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My network consists of numerous remote sites connecting to the main site ASA5510 via easy VPN (NEM). At the remote sites the router there has several networks and a loopback address, which I use for administration. On the establishment of the VPN tun...

crbrown68 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We map user's Group Policy in through the IETF-Radius-Class LDAP attribute map.  Short of creating a new LDAP attribute and special Group Profile, is there an easy/common way to have users select which group policy they would like to connect to in An...

85MikeTPI by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes