cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Im trying to order the SSL Premium User License but I have noted that its End of Life. I have noted that its being replaced by the Anyconnect Plus/Apex License. Im getting confused with the new skus. What is the replacement sku of L-ASA-SSL-50=?

Hello,I have established VPN site-site between 2 ASAs Branch-to-HQ.  the issue is every morning time while both sites Turn-On their ASA devices, the Tunnel does not come up unless I run the following commands on HQ-ASA.  no crypto map tobranch interf...

I am fairly new to setting up Anyconnect clients on our ASA and I am in need of some insight. I have a pair of ASA 5520 running 8.3(2).  Anyconnect clients who VPN in are authenticated against TACACS+ ACS5.4.  Users that are in Active Directory that ...

Hey all I am attempting to get an SSL-VPN working for my home router and not getting much success.  When I attempt to connect it errors saying, No valid certificates available for authentication.  Attached is my config and version information for rev...

Hi Guys,We just bought a Cisco ASA5516 which runs version 9x and only supports Anyconnect VPN. Is it possible to setup the anyconnect VPN to only support domain computers and non domain computers should not be able to connect to the VPN?Any help will...

I have a 3015 VPN concentrator with numerous people that access it over the internet using WebVPN. The users establish a tunnel using WebVPN and then access files on various servers on our network. If someone tries to copy files (Word documents) from...

king06aaa by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, We are having an issue at work at the moment with Crypto key creation on our network of switches. This may or may not be a fault with putty.Basically the command we are using to create the Crypto keys for SSH is 'crypto key generate rsa usage...

Ableton34 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes