cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello EveryOne, There is one query regarding ASA 5510 anyconnect deployment. We are having ASA 5510 with security plus lic. and want's to run anyconnect(client) VPN for multiple users. Does it require a separate license for Anyconnect(client). 5510 ...

Hi.Been trying to work this out for a while now, including by searing on the internet and am failing miserably, but please do point me to the right info if I've missed it. I've got a Cisco 871W which is currently configured to do port forwarding and ...

Hi, I am using a Cisco ASA 5510 Firewall and I was wondering how many Remote Access tunnels can be created at once. Ideally I would have one that uses the Cisco VPN Client and the other would be compatible with the windows client. Kind Regards Alex

Alex by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The original AnyConnect Premium was based on concurrent users. I'm told AnyConnect Apex licening is based on individual users. Does this mean we have to explicity license individual users? Does anyone have any experience with this and is it done on t...

I am using the VPN client Version 5.0.07.0440 and after connecting (client shows connected) the logs are showing these entries; Cisco Systems VPN Client Version 5.0.07.0440Copyright (C) 1998-2010 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Client Type(s)...

Hey Guys -   Recently, we retired an old 2008 VDI / Cluster environment with ~300 VMs and moved on to a different solution.  There were about a dozen VMs which required WinXP and were not compatible with the new solution therefore we installed Micros...

Hi,I'd like to connect through a VPN the HQ office to a Branch using two ASAs. I have a 5520 in the HQ and 5505 in the Branch Office.My problem is in the Branch office where I have a dynamic IP (ADSL). I couldn't find a example this kind of configura...

sergios by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Setup: ASA 5545 runing 9.3(3)2, configured with SSL VPN, using user certificates. IPSec disabled. Now we're trying to connect with Macs running 10.11.1 and Cisco AnyConnect Client. What we achieved so far: - Windows clients work fine. - Tailored a M...

h.gnad001 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have just modified an exisiting vpn connection profile in asdm. All I did was add another protected network. the profile has now vanised from the list. The vpn tunnel has been unaffected and still works, the settings still exisit within the crypto...

Hi all, I have Cisco 7301 and Cisco ASA 5512X and IPSEC between. But recently vpn started falling permanently Cisco 7301 (1.1.1.1): Oct 28 07:14:00.271: ISAKMP (0:1357): received packet from 2.2.2.2 dport 500 sport 500 Global (R) QM_IDLE      Oct 28 ...

Hi all im sitting with a rather wierd problem. we have a vlan we use as a management vlan to access our switches, on the switch is an ACL to only allow sertain scopes to access the switch. now comes the wierd part. after replaceing the switch with a ...

DNBardino by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes