cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey all I am attempting to get an SSL-VPN working for my home router and not getting much success.  When I attempt to connect it errors saying, No valid certificates available for authentication.  Attached is my config and version information for rev...

Hi Guys,We just bought a Cisco ASA5516 which runs version 9x and only supports Anyconnect VPN. Is it possible to setup the anyconnect VPN to only support domain computers and non domain computers should not be able to connect to the VPN?Any help will...

I have a 3015 VPN concentrator with numerous people that access it over the internet using WebVPN. The users establish a tunnel using WebVPN and then access files on various servers on our network. If someone tries to copy files (Word documents) from...

king06aaa by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, We are having an issue at work at the moment with Crypto key creation on our network of switches. This may or may not be a fault with putty.Basically the command we are using to create the Crypto keys for SSH is 'crypto key generate rsa usage...

Ableton34 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I would like to know data usage on a mobile phone when using AnyConnect.Scenario: When you have a phone and connect to a cisco firewall using anyconnect, and you use internet via the firewall what is the data usage on your phone? E.g. if you w...

Bab L by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi   Im having a weird and wonderful time with Anyconnect 4.1.04011 and it detecting a Captive Portal which does not exist. I am connecting to an Cisco ASA 5510 which is on my FTTC broadband. When I connect to it via my iPhone with Anyconnect mobile ...

I am trying to setup a split tunnel with extended ACL's. I have the group policy defined and the extended ACL as weel but it seems i'm routing any inside traffic. I cannot ping the server i have defined in the ACL and DNS is not resolving either. Any...