cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Good day community!I'm really new with cisco firewalls and I got a project to finish the configuration of a AnyConnect with DOU (Two-factor Autehntication), half of the setup was made for someone who is not longer with the company and I'm kind of los...

Hi all,  I am having an issue with my anyclient logging in. It a ssl VPN connection and I receive a message from "Web Security: No License Key". I have been trying to research but have not had luck so far. Is there anyone that can help lead me in th...

Is there any application that can convert old pcf files to anyconnect xml profiles?I used to connect with cisco vpn client but it's no longer working on windows 10, so I've been told to use cisco anyconnect.How can i convert or import an old pcf file...

A). two router (R1&R2) connected through firewall /B).GRE over ipsec configuration has been configured on both router .c).Acls have been created on the R1 router to see the debug traffic .access-list 101 permit esp any anyaccess-list 101 permit gre ...

If I'm using RSA-SIG as authentication mechanism;1. do i need to configure PSK as well on my router.2. is ther any use of shared secret key that is generated by DH Group in case of RSA-SIG based authentication. 

Hi all,I have 2 ISP lines connected to my ASA 5515X (different interfaces)Policy based routing is configured. Users can connect to AnyConnect from outside, using the ISP1 IP.I am able to get my ISP1 IP (https://www.whatismyip.com/) when I connect to ...

mis_dept1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have a CISCO3945 router with IOS - (C3900-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.2(4)M3 Would I be able to configure a client vpn on this router, What different type of vpn clients from cisco I can use, Please advise, Thanks,Aashutosh 

We want to work from home but would need to connect to two different networks via the Cisco VPN client at the same time. Is this possible? BTW using MAC using Cisco Any Connect Secure Mobility Client (v 4.1.02011)