cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I need some advice in regards AnyConnect demo license. I enrolled today for AnyConnect Essential/Premium demo license however after activation I'm not able to enable AnyConnect Essential and Premium demo seems to be activated. I thought that wi...

I am looking for a sample config of an ssl webvpn that covers all new SSL /TLS issues/vulnerabilities and works with all browsers. Lately I have seen issues with webvpn with Chrome. If there is a sample config to be hsraed or a link it would be helpf...

S891 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, gang,I haven't worked on ASA for a few years, thus a bit rusty on the licensing. my customer has 5 locations, a few computers at each location. 4 site-to-site vpn tunnels will be set up, so that 1 accounting server @ main location can be accessed...

In a crypto map on an IOS router you can put a description, which we like to use to describe the VPN tunnel (Customer x, etc.).In an ASA, I can't find anything under a crypto map definition or tunnel-group where I could put such a description.I do se...

cds-cisco by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VPN Question

I understand that when creating a vpn tunnel between a static peer and a dynamic peer, the tunnel must be initiated from the remote. The remote is the only side that knows the other peer's IP address. That makes sense.What I am not sure I understand ...

HiI am getting access denied error 41 when trying to connect to cisco VPN using anyconnect. The version I am running is 3.1.02040. The same version is running on another machine and it connects fine, using the same network and same user account. I've...

Hi, Usually we do not use the reverse route injection in l2l VPN in ASA if the lan behind the ASA is directly connected with the ASA. But sometimes we need to use reverse route injection. In two scenarios, the topology is the same, the subnet is diff...

eigrpy by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured Anyconnect VPN. I can connect to VPN from outside successfully but can not ping my server or map shared folder.can anybody have a look on firewall config and help me out. ASA Version 9.1(2) !hostname DASA2domain-name JDSYINGAA.comen...

macboy276 by Level 1
  • 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a HQ VPN head-end Cisco ASA 5520 (v8.2) and a vpn tunnel established with a remote Cisco 1811 router (124-15.T17).The remote side is configured for a dynamic IP.The tunnel is up, phase 1 & phase 2. From the remote router, I can ping/access the...

Hi,I am seeing a constant issue whereby the anyconnect client is still trying to proxy anyconnect ssl connections - despite the fact that the websense policy 'should' be bypassing anyconnect traffic, as well as vpnui.exe. I understand that this may s...