cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

How to implement DHCP relay on Cisco ASA 8.4 over site-to-site VPN tunnel on outside interfaces of local and remote ASAs I spent time on this and it works well and would like to share with you all.Diagram:New York (192.168.231.0/24) <DHCP client> ---...

Does anyone knows what this means, it appears to be a bug of some sort, looking at the Cisco site, they recommend to open a TAC case%ASA-6-110003: Routing failed to locate next hop for TCP from Outside:<ip_address>/2606 to inside:<ip_address>/22This ...

network770 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,We have VPN firewall, Cisco ASA with more than 300 usernames, now we have configured ACS for VPN users, and we need to transfer all usernames and passwords to Cisco ACS, we do not know the PAsswords for accounts, and taking passwords from all u...

HiI want to get rid of the untrusted certificate warning messages for my VPN (anyconnect) users.I have my cert file, private key file and intermediate cert (CA) file in .pem format.I have a Cisco ASA 5505.Can anyone point me to a guide or tell me wha...

Hi - I have below config on my VPN router and it has tunnels to two peers.When is initiate interesting traffic -which peer it selects,106 or 26 ?what is the selection process if more than two peers are defined ?If I swap both, will the traffic reach ...

jucpci001 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I Deployed Always-on VPN on ASA5510 (software version 9.1). I used a Windows PC to connect, the Always-On work fine. But on iphone (ios8.1.2) or android smartphone the Always-On did not work. Tried to  specific the "always connect" server list in...

mike kao by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VPN

Hi...Can you please tell me about VPN,How can i connect 10 sites through VPN..what type of VPN router wud be required ..and some h/w details for establishment of the VPN...what will be the roles of Service providers..Can I take VPN services from Serv...

I am in the process of troubleshooting audio quality issues remote users are seeing on occasion during calls. At this time we are not using any kind of QOS but I have found that DSCP flags are dropped during DTLS encapsulation and bandwidth queuing i...

Matthew by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes