cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,just bought several CISCO2921/K9 routers with the 15.4 M IOS; opened 2 of them and configured them with simple configuration with NAT, OSPF, and ssh the same way i have the first 5 routers that work fine.I am unable to see the routers from the ...

Rwhjr0760 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

can someone give me a summary on how the vpn rekeying works? why would a connection drop and not rekey.. or which device initiates a rekey?i have two 5520 and when the rekey initiatees the connection drops and wont rekey unitil the connection is rese...

Hi Everyone, I am trying to fix the IKE Aggressive mode with PSK vulnerabilities on our Cisco ASA which is running Old IPsec and Anyconnect Ikev2 VPN.When i run the command sh crypto isakmp saUser using IPSEC VPNIKEv1 SAs:   Active SA: 25    Rekey S...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a basic IPsec+GRE tunnel set up with IKEv2 between a CSR and  Linux machine:interface Tunnel1 ip address 192.168.1.3 255.255.255.0 no ip redirects tunnel source 10.20.1.2 tunnel destination 198.168.148.54 tunnel protection ipsec profile ipsec-...

ryan07512 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm working on implementing an SSL solution with LDAP authentication, but am having some trouble. I have created a group in AD called "SSL-VPN". I would like members of this security group to be permitted to use the SSL portal and those members only....

Resolved! Cisco IOS CA

Team,I am using Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 03.15.00.S - Standard Support Release Cisco IOS Software, CSR1000V Software (X86_64_LINUX_IOSD-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.5(2)S, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc3) to support my Cisco IOS CA.In a nutshell, I am tryi...

We have a need to determine the breakdown of various sslvpn Anyconnect clients connecting to our hub ASA's. Is there a method, either in the ASDM or CLI (or syslog) to determine the client type and count (e.g. Android vs. Linux vs. iOS vs Windows)?

swharvey by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloASDM 7.1(3)ASA Version 9.1(2) I noticed on the Home/Device Dashboard/Traffic Status that I had a non linear graph for output averaging about 32Kb/s of data outbound. I want to know who is sending data outbound and what that data is. I have users...

mlenco by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We want to set up a test environment to test the VPN connections on a mobile device management software.We have a Cisco ASA5505 which we are using for test purposes and is in internal LAN. We are using a different ASA for WAN connections.So we wan...