cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an ASA 5505 running 9.1.   I have the VPN tunnel connecting, but I'm not able to pass traffic. through the tunnel. pinging through to the internet is working fine. here is my config LN-BLF-ASA5505> enPassword: *******LN-BLF-ASA5505# sho run: S...

I have cisco 1841 Software (C1841-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.4(25f) router IPSEC tunnel intermittently get dropped. Following are error message %CRYPTO-3-IKE_PAK_IN_Q_TIME_LIMIT_EXCEED: Pak spent too much time in the IKE input queues%CRYPTO-6-IKM...

The L2L VPN established OK between ASA-1 and ASA-2:ASA-2# show crypto isakmp saKEv1 SAs:   Active SA: 1    Rekey SA: 0 (A tunnel will report 1 Active and 1 Rekey SA during rekey)Total IKE SA: 11   IKE Peer: 207.140.28.102    Type    : L2L            ...

We have remote users remotely connect to our office network using Cisco VPN client through our Cisco ASA5520 firewallDHCP range assigned to office and to remote users are in same Network ( 192.168.88.0/24)Remote users can connect with no issue in the...

jayceep14 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Remote Access VPN

Hello,Does anyconnect vpn client uses SSL to form VPN as opposed to Cisco VPN client in case of Easy vpn that uses IPSec? I am wondering because I thought SSL could be used only from the browser either to form clientless vpn or https connections. Tha...

sqambera by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So, once again I am in need of assistance.We are in the process of setting up our ASA and I have 2 VPN's setup, one for tunnel all and the other for split-tunnel. The issue is I want to put all domain users (excluding admins) on the tunnel all vpn. T...

HiWe are running an ASA 5505 firewall version 8.4(4)1. The ASDM version is 6.4(9).The problem is when creating the remote access VPN connection, it works fine for about 2-3 days.After that the VPN client cant connect anymore and gives the error code ...

dorian888 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

in the attached topology, port forward was working fine before adding cisco router:ISP Modem was directly connected to the Switch (all Internal network on VLAN1 only), DDNS was configured on the ISP modem and port forward as shown in diagram.after ad...