cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have an ASA 5515X (9.1.5), and a four 5505 (9.1.5) installed at different sites, i have configured a vpn from each of this 5505 to the 5515X,but i did a dynamic configuration, so there is not a tunnel group config.. and no IP address for each si...

jphvpichi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone been successful in getting the VPN on the Chromebook to connect to an ASA?  Cant find any solutions online and it is a pretty basic setup.  All devices work except for the one Chromebook.  It appears to be a phase one issue based on the lo...

Hi All,Long story short, my SNMP monitoring application uses log messages I choose from my ASA to send alerts to me on VPN tunnels going down.I have been using the "session disconnected" ASA log message (%ASA-4-113019) as my alert trigger, but I make...

My envrionment consists of two ASA 5510 devices in active/passive failover, both v8.2(5).For years I have taken the easy way out to configure VPN access by using split-tunnel to give access to internal resources. Prior to the ASA I confugured my PIX'...

I have an issue with OSPF rountig on routers configured in hub and spoke topology.An issue is on a routes which OSPF do not advertise from hub to spokes. Subnets created on a hub router are not seen on spokes but new added subnet on spoke is seen in ...

wkamil123 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've configured web vpn with aaa authentication and it works. I also want to add certificate authentication but it is not really clear the way it work and the way it has to be configured. I've attached images to show the certificate I previously impo...

Hi,I'm setting up a new ISE installation. I want to install AnyConnect 4.1 and use ISE for authentication & posture validation. I'm ok with the authentication side of things.http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/adaptive-security-applian...

StuartR by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all!Why my router shows me 2 VPNs? Is it normal?R1#show crypto isakmp saIPv4 Crypto ISAKMP SA   dst                  src             state            conn-id   status10.10.0.5      10.10.0.2      QM_IDLE           1870 ACTIVE10.10.0.2      10.10.0...

Hello, I am in the process of installing AnyConnect to my 2921 router.I have come to the step which involves creating a virtual template interface. The reference I am using uses the command 'interface virtual-interface 1' however this command is not ...

pfrancis3 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have closely followed all the configuration guides re. installing AnyConnect server on a Cisco 2921 router, however I still cannot get it to work.I can connect my Cisco 2921 https server, initiate a secure connection, however then I get:Page ...

pfrancis3 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm a little bit confused what's the maximum number of Anyconnect VPN user session on 5506. There are two values at Maximum Cisco AnyConnect® or Clientless VPN User Sessions (AnyConnect/Apex license required): 2/50 (without and with security plus)...

I currently have a Cisco 1905 as my hub router, running  v15.1(4)M4. (192.168.1.0/24)This router has a static public IP address on interface GI0/0 and the internal address is on GI0/1, and we use NAT for Internet access.I have an ASA5505 (v8(4)) at t...

sean6605 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes