cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

can somebody explain how HMAC works in IPSec? i know HMAC attaches secret key to HASH. But whats that secret key? and how it is created? and how it passes to another peer (responder)? Why its required in IPSec? ThanksAC

Hi.I have the problem with Anyconnect on 2911.Every time after push button "connect" in the Anyconnect client (Windows, Mac OS or Apple iOS) I have delay 30 sec before prompt login.Please help.Best regards, Artem Evseenkov Debug:Apr 18 18:33:42: %SSL...

skyflysky by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have a ASA 5515-X in the following configuration                                                 ----------------------ext interface---- 10.10.1.1---| ASA 5515-X |-----------172.16.4.1-----int interface-----                                   ...

I have a few dynamic IPSEC tunnels setup for our mobile offices which connect through various data cards.  Here at the main office I have multiple VLANs.  10.10.0.0 LAN, 10.13.0.0 WiFi, 10.9.0.0 AnyConnect clients.  One of the mobile offices has an n...

Cybervex3 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I would like to create a site to site vpn with a fqdn crypto on the branch side.   The reason is the in our headquarter the wan IP will soonly change, and i would the branch router to reconnect as soon as they get the new ip.   How could a d...

Hi Guys, I used three different client versions to connect to vpn but having no luck, completely exhausted tired and almost about to give up.I used client version 3.1.05****, 3.1.07****, 4.0.******* on Windows 8.1 and getting error messages like belo...

I have inherited an ASA5510.We have configured a site to site VPN between it and a Juniper SRX550. The Site to Site VPN works fine but users behind the ASA can not see the Internet. I'm pretty sure I'm missing something. Any help would be greatly app...

fundataca by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,In relation to the Cisco AnyConnect VPN, please could you confirm this can be configured alongside the traditional VPN client? Also, presumably the firewall will still accept up to 250 VPN connections using the old VPN profile?In terms of AnyConne...

WelcomEIB by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed the Cisco app from Google and everything seems to work but I fail to connect. The installation and configuration following the documentations was a piece of cake but VPN connections "will not be established".  The error message --Sys...