cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

DearsHii have Hub and spoke topology, and GET-VPN will be implemented. each site is having two ASR-1002 routers. now my concerns as following: - Key servers could be the Hub WAN routers / or key server must be a dedicated routers? i'm confused if we ...

I heard in video course that there is a technique to cut VPN and connect againhow to do this? if i want to capture the diffe hellman exchange and try my own decryption algorithm for the key, how to do ? 

martlee2 by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloThe Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobiliy Client is giving me an error when I try to use it. It started after the latest Windows Updates (Feb. 10. 2015).The error it causes is 'Failed to initialize connection subsystem'.I looked at another machine wit...

prochazkam by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using the Cisco VPN IPSEC to ASA users can access Windows file shares when going through one firewall:VPN Client  --> 5555 --> inside interface  Problem - When going through to second ASA  users can not access file shares:VPN Client  --> 5555 --> 558...

gizbri by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Hoping someone might be able to help as I'm stumped. I'm trying to set up Anyconnect on an ASA 5505 running software 9.0(1) / ASDM version 7.1(1)52.I have followed various guides online (all pretty much the same)  using the Wizard. The only differ...

Hello,I configured my AnyConnect on ASA 5520 but its only limited to 2 sessions. I couldn't find what license I need to buy. I know its a easy question but just want to confirm. Mfg Part # L-ASA-AC-E-5520This is what I thought I need but not sure. Wh...

Hi there.Could you please tell me, how to create the second IPSec VPN on my router if crypto map is already set on the interface and there is no another one. This interface is also NHRP\DMVPN interface. Router is a hub.

Dear Community, Can one influence the max. packet size of ISAKMP packets of the other party when creating site-to-site VPN just like the analogy when you use "ip tcp adjust-mss" and inform the other party about our max. MSS?Thing is: I try to establi...

Hello friends,I used backtrack OS for VPN tunnel penetration. Encryption,authentication,hash value as well as hash value of PSK were found during penetration .Now my Q is ,Can we prevent it ,If yes ,how can do it .If No - what is the resion behind it...

I have a client that currently has a Cisco ASA 5510 that works perfectly, they recently purchased a 5512 to replace it. The 5512 has been in production for a few months and then yesterday the VPN speed using the Cisco VPN client just went to crap. Th...