cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I’m trying to locate a Design Guide and model comparisons for Cisco routers and/or the new ASA-x firewalls with respect to VPN throughput and number of connections per platform. This request is looking for more on the throughput capabilities of th...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to use a Cisco ASA (ver 9.1.5) as the CA Server for the remote VPN routers in our network.Is it possible for the remote routers to authemticate and enroll against an ASA CA Server ?

Hi,Does anyone know if I can configure my Cisco 2951 router (has a valid security license)  as an AnyConnect server to accept Cisco Client AnyConnect VPN connections from a users PC - just like the Cisco ASA firewall? Thank youFrank

fsebera by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What would be the design to setup site-to-site VPN for two different sites (different locations), and it would fall back in case the first site goes down and comes back up?

miras by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a Cisco ASA 5555-X running 9.1(2) that is providing Remote Access VPN Services.The outside interface is configured with /64 IPv6 address which also provides an IPv6 localpool (a /116) configured from that /64. The remote users are getting ...

Hii have small Question about the LifeTime=86400 for the SIte to Site VPN between two ASA5515how to achieve lifetime Connection not limited open 24/7 , can i set lifetime =0 for unlimited timeif you know any reference to help me just share it with me...

Hi guys,I am new to ASA SSL and just had a question in regards to configuring SSL AnyConnect VPN on ASA firewall behind the NATed DSL router.here is my current set up: Inside(192.168.10.0/24)<--ASA 5505-->Outside (10.1.1.11)<-->(10.1.1.1)(DSL Router-...