cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloWe have remote sites using Cisco ASA5505s - we link into the Network via  Data Centre 'A'. we now have a Disaster Recovery Server at Data Centre 'B' (in a different geographical Location) is it possible to configure the ASA5505 so that if Data c...

I have been banging my head against a wall on this one.. I setup a ssl vpn asa 6.4 and my remote user connects via cisco anywhere client, but when it connected the user loses internet and cannot ping anything not even on remote side. I did research ...

spivy6666 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,  I come to you because I have a problem with my router lab. (I am a student and I work out trying to make small Labs). For my Labs, I use a router ASA5505 to set up a Cisco VPN server.  There is a remote computer with the Cisco VPN client that...

How do I go about getting the backup state changed on this shared licensing server?  I'm guessing that EXPIRED is not a good thing.  Also does this need to register with the primary shared license server?  On the primary it says the backup licensing ...

wngwngwng by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One of our students always gets an error when she tries to connect to our vpn. For everyone else it works but not with her. She gets the VPN client driver encountered an error. Please restart your computer or device, then try again.and AnyConnect was...

This is for information only. We had a user would could not get VPN Client to work proerly on their Windows 7 64bit machine.It would take many minutes for the gui to load and when trying to connect it would basically freeze up. We discovered shutting...

dlance by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a configured vpn to one of our customers has always worked properly with the setup you have, since last week began to fail without any change in either side was performed.  Executed a crypto ipsec debug crypto isa and debug and I have no outpu...

I have a weird issue but I can't find a solution for it. I configured SSL VPN on the firewall and my goal was to allow VPN users access to two subnet (10.15.216.0 / 22 and 10.15.220.0 /22). Internal interface of the firewall is attached to 10.15.220....

Hi all,my customer is seen lots of errors shown below%VPN_HW-1-PACKET_ERROR: slot: 2 Packet Encryption/Decryption error, Output Authentication error:srcadr=y.y.y.y,dstadr=x.x.x.x,size=1392,handle=0x5BA7%VPN_HW-1-PACKET_ERROR: slot: 2 Packet Encryptio...