cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hallo, we have a working ipv4 SSL VPN with anyconnect environment. We now wanted to add IPv6 support. ASA is fully working on IPv6 and the client gets an IPv6 address. The problem now is, that the client can't reach any ipv6 hosts. It is not able to ...

boehmd by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I have 6 Mbps link. I need to setup 2 Mbps for one S2S vpn and 4 Mbps for another S2S vpn. I know site2site vpn configuration but don't know the setting bandwidth limit. Can anyone let me know how to do or any link. Thanks,Krishna

Hi,What is required for a 1920 router use AnyConnect and/or also integrate with AD LDAP?Currently, this router supports the legacy client and has these licenses:Technology Package License Information for Module:'c1900'--------------------------------...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello - We are trying to get the backup server list to work when a remote anyconnect user loses connectivity on the primary connection. Currently, it is getting stuck on trying to reconnect to the primary, rather than going to the next available one...

johng231 by Level 3
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have 3-4 location which are given below. 1. HO = LAN Segment 172.26.4.0/22 & 172.26.150.0 2. Jabel Ali at Dubai LAN Segment 10.120.1.0/24 3. RAK at Dubai LAN Segment 10.110.1.0/24 4. US  LAN Segment 10.120.8.0/23 & 192.168.0.0/24 HO end ...

Hello Everyone, I have a problem setting up GRE tunnel ( w/o any encryption) between Cisco 2611 and 2621. IOS version is the same c2600-ik9o3s3-mz.123-26.bin.The problem is that after configuring both devices I can not ping 2611 from 2621 over tunnel...

agumeniuc by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Planning to deploy for customer a new firewall and we have chosen 5512-x.The need is to use webvpn portal and VNC plugin, like we have used with ASA5510. Now when i go to 5512-x downloads, there is only rdp plugin but not VNC plugin. Can i have c...

Hi, I have configured SSL web and anyconnect VPN on a cisco1941 router. When trying to connect to the VPN using a remote client, I get a DNS errormessage. Kindly assist. Attached is a screenshot of the error message

Hello everyone,I found the following statement in the Cisco ASA 5500 Series Configuration Guide using the CLI."Some clients may not support DHE, including AnyConnect 2.5 and 3.0, Cisco Secure Desktop, and Internet Explorer 9.0."I wonder, did this cha...

Hi all,I`m facing a strange issue with a customer. I`m using a Site-to-Site VPN between two ASA 5505 to connect his network to ours to replikate between a NAS on his side and a NAS on our side. I use the same setup with other customers and it`s worki...

Tobi by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes