cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We currently use IPsec for our VPN setup. This includes a single core and approximately 75 (and growing) hubs.  I'm currently labbing a DMVPN environment to run some tests as part of a planned move. I know this question has been covered, but wanted t...

Greetings, I would like to ask anyone who has implemented DMVPN using certificates (IOS CA) if you can please share your experience/configs. How do you get the spokes to authenticate/enroll to the CA when you are running VRFs (the only way i've succe...

Hey AllIm currently in the process of labbing Anyconnect and I'm having trouble getting it to work with certificate authentication. Here is the ASA config:ASA Version 8.4(2) !hostname asadomain-name company.local!access-list outside extended permit i...

Dear Friends,I was assigned task to do user friendly manual how to create VPN beween Dynamic-to-Static IP addresses using my own Cisco ASA 5505 appliances. For more clarification: one side i have Dynamic IP address and second Side i have Static IP ad...

I have an interesting scenario and can't work out how to solve my problem.We have multiple sites.  Each site has two P2P links back to different data centres, in turn the data centres are connected via P2P links.  OSPF runs across the network to prov...

Hi, first of all, thanks for reading my input. Recently have issue regarding SSL license activation.Customer purchase L-ASA-SSL-50= and L-ASA-SSL-250= for their ASA5540 to support 300 peers.I fulfill the two PAK keys together separated by commas, but...

Yi Fan XU by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am running Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client 2.5.6.005 on Mac OS 10.5.8However when I was trying to connect today (after entering my user id and password as usual), there's an error message window popping up saying "Cannot install AnyConnect Secure Mo...

bs2391001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

At our company we just recieved our first two windows 8.1 devices (Surface Pros). We have our ASA 5505 that we use for our remote access VPN for our sales team running version 8.2. We installed Cisco Anyconnect 3.1(which looks completely different fr...

Hi, I am trying to connect to a Cisco Secure Mobility VPN protected site from a Linux computer.The site checks for an up-to-date virus protection. Whil it recoginzes that I have ClamAV up and running, it tells me it is not active. How would I need to...

Hello everyoneI have setup a VPN connection, which I can connect to. For all connecting clients I'd like to give them an IP (from a subnet perhaps) and let them use this IP for everything they do.So this: and not the current: My inside is 192.168.1.0...

I have my AAA server set to radius to grab my active directory users and it has been working well. However one user is unable to use his active directory information to VPN in using the same vpn client and pcf as everyone else.  Is there a way to for...

Hello Is there any way to suppress the Anyconnect mobility client pop-ups when connected to vpn? The pop-up appears every few minutes when connected to vpn and even when it retries to connect to vpn in the background. It can by very annoying for ...

j44mistry by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: