cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All,I have searched the forums and documentation but haven't found a solution to my problem.  I am guessing it comes up occasionally but maybe I am searching for the wrong thing.  We have rolled out AnyConnect to all of our laptops but are stru...

Hi All,I am trying to diagnose a VPN connection we are having. The platform is a 6504 with a SPA-IPSEC-2G installed, the config looks fine, but I am seeing the follow errors in the logs after run a "clear crypto isakmp"*Sep  9 12:29:59.778 UTC: Crypt...

We are using a CISCO ASA 5520 ASA Version 8.3(2).  We have a couple of users that use AnyConnect version 3.1.  When they VPN in they are unable to get to some websites.  They just do not load.  Other users have tried to use their credentials on their...

I'm currently using Cisco System VPN Client Version 5.0.07.0440 on Windows 8 x64.I'm able to connect to my work network but I cannot access to the servers and I also cannot reach hosts using the PING. Maybe it's a routing problem of my personal pc? A...

isoalbert by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I'm looking to have multiple site to site VPNs hanging off my one Outside Interface.I understand I can have one crpypto map assigned to the interface.If I want for example, one of the VPNs to  require PFS, but the other not to - do I just conf...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,If you configure a service-policy output on an interface that terminates/participates in DMVPN, does IOS perform traffic stats/counters before or after the traffic is encrypted? And do you also need "ip flow egress" configured for your...

Hello,I require some feedback and comments for an Site to Site VPN tunnel between Cisco 7200 and F5 which is not stable The Phase 1 and Phase 2 are matching but the VPN tunnel goes down. dst             src             state          conn-id slot sta...

Hello, We've been using Cisco VPN Client ver 5.0.x fine with Vodafone dongles , wireless and other mobile 3G routers. However recently we purchased a new Lenovo X1 laptop that has and an in-built Vodafone 3G sim. The Sim works fine can access the Int...

j44mistry by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiAnyConnect Secure Mobility Client v 3.0.4235 is istalled in 2 laptops, both running Win7 64bits, it is able to stablish VPN connection in one laptop but not in the other.I get error: Certificate Validation FailureSo far I have verified and compared...

Hello, I have a Pix 515e and I have some customer where the IP vpn they have is changing, this are point to point vpns. How can I configure my Pix so I dont have to go chaning every time the IP Peers from my customers? Thanks.

I have an ASA 5545x that is a production device for receiving all AnyConnect VPN traffic for our organization. We purchased and installed a Comodo certificate to create the trust level necessary for our employees to connect. I'm attempting to enable ...

Hello Guys, We are having a VPN Issue between two ASAs over the web. These are both test environments but we need connectivity between the two to move lare amounts of data to and from. The ASA at Site 1 (ASA 1) is running 8.3 code and the ASA at Site...

Dear all Expert,Please help me to advice on static nat ASA5512x with i using failover VPN connection.Let me share as below:on my ASA 5515x i'm using 4 interface ( Wan, Lan, localLoop01(VPN01) and localLoop02(VPN02). on my configuration i configure fa...