Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Greetings. We have about 300 APs at our central site, and 14 remote offices with 1-5 APs each. We have FlexConnect configured on the branch APs so the data and voice WLANs are switched locally, but the Guest WLAN access flows through the 5508 control...

Can you up date the CT5508 with the usb stick? I have a CT5508 that I want to update but it is not on the network and I would like to update with out putting on network first, is it possible?

Bkunis by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ap2802 sitting on the floor fed from a 3ft cat5e from a pwrinj6 doing full poe power. I moved it to the top of the cube wall with a 10ft cat53 from a pwrinj6 and it now reports half power.. with radios off.. I tried a few different brands o...

Hi Guys , its me again You know if  there is any API to change "Custom Porta" and "Facebook Login Pages" in CMX10.3 (Connect Experiences ) ? Thanks

by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ALL, Can someone pls suggest on below problem urgently. We have 2 users who are sitting in our company but using laptop of their client and connecting to internet thru our GUEST WIFI. Their guest wifi is getting dropped off after every 20-30 min...

Hello Everyone, I would like to know the solution for wireless outdoor point to multipoint backhaul connectivity between different buildings at my client location. The scenario is like there will be a central tower at the data center and other buil...

Documentation for the IW3702 clearly states: The PoE OUT port is enabled only when the access point is powered over the PWR port. When powered over the PoE IN port, PoE OUT functionality is not supported. But does this mean that the POE power funct...

matande01 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Access Points

Dear all,I am using Cisco Wireless Lan Controller Catalyst 3750G. Now i want to add some access points to it. How can i find which access points will best work with it.

I have a question for you all please. I have a IW3702-4E-E-K9 AP, a CGR-LA-NF-NF lightning arrestor and a AIR-ANT2566P4W-R external antenna. How do I connect all these pieces of equipment together? It looks like I would need RF Adaptors, but how many...

Hello, we have a WLC5520 which is configured with the country code DE. Our Distributor sent us new APs (40pcs): AIR-AP2802I-K-K9. After alot of research why DTLS Phase never ends, and the AP never joined the WLC, ive founded the "K" in the Modeltype....

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: