cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,  We are implementing Cisco WIFI solution with virtual LAN controller and Proxy server in our cloud data centre. We have one gig internet connection at our headquarter and create VPN to cloud via cisco firewalls.  The requirement is all the Access...

Hi, I have set up a new installation of a Virtual Wireless Controller version 8.6. I am quite new to this software so I need some help om how to join the APs to the controller. I have connected a new AP to the same VLAN/IP-net as the controllers mana...

cisco by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Need help!!!! I bought a Cisco air-ap2802i-b-k9 from an auction and after much reading, trial and error I found out that I need  AIR-AP2800-K9-ME-8-6-101-0.tar  and  ap3g3-k9w8-tar.153-3.JG1.tar   but I have no way of getting them because I don't hav...

Rawle30 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks,We have been asked to explore the possibilities of getting an open wireless setup going for guests. This essentially means that guests coming in should get Internet access without having to feed in a username/password. Connecting to this SSID s...

I have 6 WAP561 Access Points. One of them will reboot after i connect it on my POE Switch. I have resettet the system, i have changed in a new system but nothing helped. i don´t know what can i do. It is new and resettet to factory defaults but if i...

MarkSpoon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello   I have a broadband connection and need to extend its coverage   Could I use a cisco access point to extend the coverage? (like a wireless repeater mode)? If yes can anyone send me the config please?

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card