Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys, would it be possible if my foreign wlc is in the DC then my anchor wlc will be at each sites for the foreign-anchor design? thanks

Hi,Let me start by saying I am not a sysadmin, but I'm hoping this can be done by someone who is just "good with computers". I'm trying to change an AP from 5.0ghz to 2.4.First I tried installing the USB driver and plugging in an ethernet cable to US...

Internet access available. WLC has HTTP access to the Cisco License Portal. WLC#ping tools.cisco.comType escape sequence to abort.Sending 5, 100-byte ICMP Echos to 173.37.145.8, timeout is 2 seconds:!!!!! How does WLC find SA (Smart Account) and VA (...

Hi I have performed 'clear config' and 'reset system' commands on two access point CISCO 1850 with same result.After reboot I have done the configuration (administrative account and SSID parameters).But on both AP, after restart, I can login but the ...

JMD31 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Dears,I've a question, and appreciate your support.If we roam from AP group 1 to AP group 2 and had to re-associate then would we receive an IP address from AP Group 2? if yes, how could that be performed? wouldn't that go against L3 roaming fe...