cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

does the AP mapping in Prime have anything to do with the DCA, TPC and RTLS? does incorrect building placement in the campus map, have any effect on DCA, TPC and RTLS. does this affect location calculation? say, in actual, Building A and B are next t...

I'm about to install a Aironet 1832, but it doesn´t seem to boot.  The LED is just constant green, and I have tried to reset the device to factory settings. Nothing happens.Since no SSID is broadcasted, I can´t access the device and the installation ...

christian by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 5 4400 controllers, 4 are in production & the 5th is backup / hotspare. I have added 2 new ap's to our network & 1 ap has been assigned to the 5th controller. I would like to move that ap to one of the other controllers. I only have 1 controll...

jdr450 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi we are using vWLC ver 8.2 with 1832 ap's the ap associates properly using flex connect but CWA page is not displayed when guest user is trying to connect, we use ISE for guest user authentication, this is what we found out>> CWA is not supported w...

Hi there, I was configuring my Aironet 1141 on IOS version 15.2(4)JB5 and , as I understand, thought that the 1141 had a 5GHz antenna but I have no option for enabling the radio and has "undefined Status". Attached is a screenshot of the problem. I...

Hi, I want create a wireless network.i need 75 APs.so i want to buy 75 APs & wlc 5508-50-k9 plus L-LIC-CT5508-25A.please help me that if i want to buy 2 wlc for HA which of partnumbers is required.i see AIR-CT5508-HA-K9 part no. fo HA but i don't kno...

implemented Cisco wireless  with different SSID/subnets. We want to limit bandwidth for different subnets. Would the Wireless controller have the ability to do this. How can we achieve following:   Subnet: 10.1.160.0: Limit bandwidth to 10% Subnet...

Hello, We implemeted a small  Guest wifi for our entrprise we are using a switch with 2 APs 1140 series and a trunk link to a controller called Ucopia to manage profiles and accounts for gusts, This controller is the GW for this network  and it is s...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card