Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I've seen this error come through a lot from few days Status Code 3: "The username specified cannot be used at this time. Perhaps the username is already logged into the system?" There were no changes made on the config side. We create new guest wif...

Dear Gentleman, according to http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/wireless/wireless-lan-controller/product-comparison.html it is stated that there is a Bandwidth Limitation for Mobility Express to 1Gbit/s. For example, imagine one installs Aironet 3...

by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, can anyone help me with this problem. I need an oid to view the number of connected clients per Access-Point. I already tried the SNMPv2-SMI.mib but i have no results with it. Hope some of you can help me. Thanks. 

Hi,I am wondering if I can set ctcp for a specific for IPSEC peer on cisco ios router.Currently I have 3 ipsec tunnel running normally over ESP, however there is another tunnel that I am trying to setup but it is failing but I am suspecting ISP is fi...

Hello everyone, I would like to block P2P traffic on WLC by setting the option to "drop" under advanced settings of WLAN. I have few questions: 1) It will block direct traffic between any 2 clients connected to the same WLAN irrespective of what inte...

I just looked into one of our remote offices in the middle east and see there are 182 rogue APs detected. The users are complaining about frequently getting kicked off. What is the best way to approach the issue? Is it likely that that many rogues co...

Se ha observado que las siguientes pantallas (adjuntas) aparecen cuando se intenta acceder  a la red BEPENSA, se que es un aspecto de seguridad que esta de mas o mal configurado pero no se en donde, tambien me informaron que la red aparece como "SSID...