cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Hi, I'm looking for solutions to the problem of Apple & Cisco not playing nicely when doing web-auth, particularly with ISE involved.  I want to provide users with the 'it just works' experience like they get from their local coffee shop or hotel cha...

Release 8.2.154.17 Interim (8.2MR6) We are pleased to announce Interim Release for 8.2MR6. Please Register at below link to participate.  http://cs.co/82MR6Interim Once Requested for the Access on above link, Permission will be provided to download ...

rutvshah by Cisco Employee
  • 36 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is this converter supported in the uplink ports and if so, does it require to change all ports to 10GE and not only the convertor ports ? Because, in that case, can't i just use a normal "server" SPF+ port for 10GE uplink ?

gnijs by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've stood up an eval version of a vWLC 8.2.161 on a UCS E-series blade.  I'm trying to test/proof of concept  vWLC with a guest wired configuration. This works fine on our physical 5508's, but when I go to create an interface or a WLAN on the virtua...

srue by Level 7
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All, I have just had a looming issue highlighted to me about the cipher offered by the WLC for web-auth.  Apparently in iOS 11 (due for release in September) support for the weaker SSL and TLS encryption suites are being removed.  Notable TLS 1.0 is ...

pematthe by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card