Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have enabled AP critical Alerts on Prime but its flooding my Mailbox with False Alerts of AP down .Once I look into the AP its showing UP but I still get Alerts with Prime. Is there any way that I only get Alerts when the AP is disassociated or rea...

Some of Cisco AIR-CAP3702I-A-K9 access points at PoE status shows "PoE/Medium Power (15.4 W)".  Other access points at PoE status shows "PoE/Full Power" on the same Cisco switch. PoE switch is Catalyst WS-C4510R+E with dual power supply 6000W/each. ...

by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have not seen any examples of configuring the AP3802I for use with a LAG. Where is the example?  I tried it on a 3750X and it didn't work....not sure why it says only 3850 and 3650 switches are supported. Where are the docs for this setup? Anyone...

gp1200x by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all , I have been doing some testing with a 802.11ac (Wave 1) AP - recently configured and installed at my workplace . Now theoretically i understand that Wave 1 is supposed to give me 1.3 Gbps aggregated throughput . What would a realistic figu...

rahul nair by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys When I add a controller in Cisco Prime all the access points that the controller manages are added automatically? Or I have to manually add one by one? My problem is that when I try to add an access point with the snmp community that I con...

Hi, We are experiencing APs crash each day and it is random below is what I am getting form the crash log: spamApTask4: Mar 13 23:46:47.061: %CAPWAP-3-ECHO_ERR: capwap_ac_sm.c:7546 Did not receive heartbeat reply; AP: a0:e0:af:99:ef:a0 AP Model: AI...

I configured a 3850 switch as a mobility controller and a 3650 switch as a mobility agent, and a light weight AP 2700 joined with no issue. the AP joined the agent and i can push the config to it through the agent only and i cannot see it or configur...

Hi, I have configured two WLC 5520 now i have created a WLAN guest where the LobbyAdmin create a new user with password. So, i want to know if is possible send an email to the guest users with the credentials. I have seen for this feature has nece...

I have set up a Cisco 877W router to connect to our business broadband, however it doesn't give out DNS information to the clients. A client will get an IP Address from DHCP ok, but doesn't get any DNS information.  I would expect that it would get ...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card