cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

WLC 5520 High Aviability Does high aviability permit reboot on one of the two controller without loosing client connexion ? we are using wireless phone.

by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have c881w-e-k9 with ap802-gn-e-k9 and when | try to update ios for ap802 I receive the error for brining up ethernet interface: "ap: ether_initInitializing ethernet port 0...Can Not acquire Tx/Rx SYNC maccfg1 is 0x35Can Not acquire Tx/Rx SYNC macc...

rainmann0 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2504 controller on which we are trying to sent up two mobility anchor tunnels. They both Show Data path OK and Control path Down. I can see the eoip and UDP 16666 connection incoming to the box, NO replies or attempt seem to be sent back u...

by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We also need to limit user bandwitdh to 1 Mbps, isolate users and limit user number.We have the need to assign a unique SSID to every stand in an exposition area, less or more 55 SSID. We have a double HA WLC 8500 release 8.2.x.It seems WLC have a li...

Resolved! AIR-CT5508-250-K9

Hi Guys, I have this unit with me I want to check the license but i dont know how to check License in this unit can any body tell me the full process please?

I am getting the error as shown below, How do I move forward and assign the IP address?I am using cisco aironet 1700 series AP, Please help *Mar  1 00:11:44.499: %CAPWAP-3-DHCP_RENEW: Could not discover WLC. Either IP address is not assigned or assig...

jeffmaki1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Code upgrade

Hello All, We have 5508 wlc with 7.0.235.3 software & Field recovery 6.0.182.0. Can we directly upgrade to 8.0.140.0 & FUS 1.9.0.0? Thanks!

Hi, We have a pair of WLC 5508 and not sure what happen but cannot console to either of them. All is working fine and and we can manage it by web-page but not by console. thinking of power-cycle them ? Any suggestions are much appreciated  Thanks Q

q-le by Level 2
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

With flex connect you have an interface on the WLC, vlan mappings under AP settings, then trunk ports on the switch that go to the AP. They all have vlans associated with them. by default the vlan mappings under AP settings take the interface vlan on...

I am doing the default startup configuration , LAPs successfuly joined the WLC( 5508) . The 802.11 radio are all up ,  SSID is broadcasting , however, I an not able to see it. See the below show commands (Cisco Controller) >show advanced 802.11a su...

yasseryy by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card