cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, i couldn't register two of the AP's above over our WAN. A same AP (AIR-AP2802I-E-K9) connected in a routed Network next to the WLC is working fine. WLC is a 2504 with the newest SW (8.3.112.0) in our LAB. I can see the CAPWAP Join Packet into the...

049dtrapp by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, This may sound like a basic question but I would appreciate an answer. We have a WLC with "BE" and "US" country codes enabled. Although , the WLC is in Belgium , but there are some "A" domain APs (deployed in Belgium) associated to it. Hence...

My 5508 WLC running 8.0.115 has decided to contain one of my 3700i access points and now now clients are able to connect. Unfortunately, this access point is in a remote location that I can't access as this is in a shopping mall or some other multi-r...

DAVID by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Any one worked on Cisco 1552C AP, Please help me about its power option I Have Cisco 1552c AP but its not getting power from POE, I Checked with Cisco TAC said for this AP need spaical power type POC (power over coax) any one worked on this model...

Vahid Ali by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have an AP 3702P with lightweight IOS when connecting to a Layer 3 switch,  it working well, but when connecting to Level 2 switch it doesn't work, the interface does not change to UP, and the interface of the switch is like unconnected. An...

Hello, we have a setup with multiple wap121, installed as stand-alone accespoints, no single-point setup, but all with same ssid. At a daily base we experience multiple disconnects. When a disconnect appears, all associated clients disconnect on tha...

dieter by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello experts, Is that a problem to deploy VoIP on a flexconnect network ? I mean, is there a roaming problem is clients are roaming from 1 flexconnect AP to another flexconnect AP while the WLC is centralized on the HQ ? Reading the following, it ...

I need to capture the packets for Cisco jabber application in android phone. I used one App "tPacketCapture" for capturing the packets. But it didn't work properly since we are not able to make calls from jabber after enabling the tPacketCapture App....

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card