Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi  We have two controller flex 7510 and both are configured into HA with SSO. when i m checking the the log on the primary controller with command show logging last-reset  i can see very few messages. and when i m using same command on the secondary...

I have wlc type 5508 with version 8.3.102.0 and I am setting into a multi-domain, AP I use AP1572 type and status can join, but other types of access points here we use the type ap1552E status as a switch only join when I've upgraded to ios versio C1...

Dear All, I am trying to configure controller based AP but not AP is not able to appearing on controller. Upon power on of AP it appears on controller for a second or two and then disappears with following message errors. Regards, Muhammad Noman

I have an AP where I intend to have 2 ssid where each one accesses a different vlan. On the switch side I already have the trunk made with access to these vlans.However I can only get network in the AP when I access the native vlan ... When I try to ...

Dears, I have problem that our clients iphones(when its locked) keeps disconnecting from AP, is there any thing I have to do with my WLC(5500 series)? I have disabled the session timeout in my WLAN, bu still when I lock the phone and come again aft...

ahmadali7 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 3.1 prime and when I am adding 3802 working ap's to the maps, they are greyed out with a question mark. My wlc's are 5508's.

Hi,  I remember there is a configuration on WLC for blocking the inter-user traffic (even users are on the same VLAN/SSID) but failed to find the feature in documentations. Anyone know the official name of the feature OR the configuration path to ena...

m1xed0s by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Is there a command to change the mgig port speed for aironet 3800 (with mobility express)?  I checked the CLI doc and do not see the command. Is there command similar to this: conf interface gi0 speed 100 duplex full end wr Thank you.

hien.tram by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I configured a 1832i using Mobility Express, and added a second AP to this controller. Both are working fine, and the controller can be managed using the https GUI. However,  both AP have also an "OfficeExtend Access Point" http interface. Bu...

Hello all!! I have 1832 APs below I'm thinking how many ap type CISCO have. I think cisco ap type is 3. 1. controller-based like 1832 model 2. Standalone or autonomous 3. controller, not autonomous Is it right answer I think? Please check fell...

Hi,I`m having some trouble to join the WLC.When i hookup the AP to a console cable the folowing message apears:*Jan  6 09:55:13.137: %CAPWAP-3-ERRORLOG: Certificate verification failed!*Jan  6 09:55:13.137: DTLS_CLIENT_ERROR: ../capwap/base_capwap/ca...

bavo by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card