Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

The 2nd paragraph in the “Recommendations for Wireless Management Interface” section of https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/controller/9800/17-6/config-guide/b_wl_17_6_cg/m_config-wmi.html  says to make the Wireless Management Interface on...

k. cheng by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I bought a C9800-L, the version is 17.3.6, because there are several C2702i, but just one is air-ap2702i-uxk9, other APs have already joined the C9800, only this one has been unable to join, In the past, there was a document for reference, but it...

stan.hung by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It’s our favorite time of year again – renewal of the expiring EAP authentication certificate. Since switching to the new cert last Wednesday, we have an issue where some (three that I know of so far) MacBooks are unable to authenticate to our vanity...

Hello Cisco Prime WLAN experts,we have noticed a strange behaviour within Prime 3.10.2(3) using the maps.After upgrade from version 3.8 the jump arrows shown on top of multi floor buildings work not as designed.When using the "Up"-Arrow Prime is jump...

Gehrig_W_1-1688548581822.png Gehrig_W_0-1688548526466.png
Gehrig_W by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco WLAN experts,this big university hospital would like to use a smart, mobile WLAN-camera solution to broadcast for example a concert from a lecture hall or a church service towards all patients WLAN devices or PCs mounted to their beds.How...

Gehrig_W by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card