cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

hi , We have Cisco wireless controller 2500 series. we would to create two network in same controller i.e. guest and admin and network series also should be diferent. currently working one network and get ip from another device (24 online) please ad...

it.fjps by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, Good Day.  If I were to disable the captive bypass portal on the 3850, do i need to reboot the device for the command to take affect? I have performed the config on the 5500 series WLC and i had to reboot it for the command to take affect?...

Hi all,In 5508 WLC  what does this meanMesh Root AP  to Mesh AP  11000 Feet.Need to understand what does Root AP  and MEsh AP mean?IS this distance from WLC  to AP?ThanksMAhesh

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I have two WLCs (primary and secondary) I configured the redundancy port and every thing is OK, I tested when I switched off the WLC1 the WLAN still working through WLC2. But my question here, for example if one port for one SSID WLAN in WL...

Hello, I have a network includes: MAC Client, connected to AP then to WLC, the AP connected to HP switches, The Switches connected to Root Switch, the Switch connected to Firewall. Our Problem look to be as follow: the clients loos the connection an...

radwango1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to speed up the MAP association to WLC over the wireless link? This would be used for a MAP that is functioning as a bridge and already configured and working correctly in production. My understanding is that at boot the MAP will try t...

Resolved! native VLAN on WLC

Hi guys,Let’s say I want to put WLC’s management interface and APs in a separate VLAN than the native/untagged one as Cisco recommends that as a good design practice to use only tagged VLANs on the WLC:Management Interface VLAN Identifier (0 = untagg...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card