Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I try to test etherchannel mode "ON" on 3850 connect to AP2802I ethernet port and AUX port. the etherchannel on 3850 is up normally but traffic aren't balance to port. Who are test LAG between AP2802I and C3850 ? It's Works ?

SPKV by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi experts, I have the following WLAN setup: - 3 WLC's - 10 floors - 10 IP-subnet, subnet per floor - 10 AP-Groups Floor 0    AP_GROUP_0     SUBNET_0      WLC1 Floor 1    AP_GROUP_1     SUBNET_1      WLC2 Floor 2    AP_GROUP_2     SUBNET_2      WL...

I'm using a Cisco 1941 router and want to use an external LTE outdoor antenna. It appears quite simple actual but what I don't understand is why the Cisco Product Configuration doesn't have an option for a "mast mount outdoor omni-directional antenna...

I recently setup a Voice WLAN for customer that are going to use Vocera badges on their network. The issue we are facing is when one of the Vocera badges initiates a call we can see the badge is joining the multicast group immediately but we are not ...

hi guys, i had got a problem. my wlc is 5508 ,  config as a External Web Authentication Work with an External protal Page, it‘s all right when wlc ver is 8.0.110 but i upgrade it to ver 8.0.140,i find it that my protal server cann’t post username and...

Hi experts,  I met a problem in my wireless lab.  My virtual WLC is configured with IP address 7.7.14.100, vlan 14, gw 7.7.14.1. From PC, I can ping 7.7.14.x (gw and wlc)at the first time. Then I try to access WLC GUI from PC but failed. The strange...

Yi Hua Dai by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Anchored SSID

Hello, We have a couple of corporative Wireless LAN Controller (WLC 5508). They are used for corporative purposes. Now we have added an anchor controller (WLC 2504) located in the DMZ in order to offer guest access. We anchored two SSIDs. The first o...

We need your support to solve CISCO  Wi-Fi related problem  of one of our valuable customer.  As per requirement of our customer, certificate authentication (CA) will be done in WLC through active directory and this authentication process  will be co...

Hi everybody! I have a bit of confusion with the above mentioned AP antennas setup. It has 4 plugs. I need 4 dipole antennas so that both 2.4ghz and 5ghz networks function. Which ones should i get..?

npugyp0k by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I've got this device Cisco Aironet 2702i-i-k9 Web interface is closed - is there a way to enable it (or must I have a console access to it)?  Does this devise work in standalone mode?  Thanks.

Dear Friends, I was recently purchase AIR-CAP1702I-E-K9 access point and i need to use it without controller.  Also need to install Autonomous AP IOS Software for this change in my knowledge. This approach is correct? Meanwhile i want to know steps \...

itdesk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to get notification when an AP goes down, no longer communicating with the WLC in Prime 3.0?  I saw under the email notification for the AP that you can select Critical, Major, Minor or Warning.  I only want email notification when the...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card