cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Guten Morgen, wir haben eine Frage zu den Cisco WL-AP AIR-CAP2702E-E-K9 Wir würden gerne bei diesen Antennen anschließen die über ein Kabel und es soll eine Antenne für Außerhaus sein. Also Wetterfest. Können Sie mir ein Modell dafür Empfehlen und ...

we have just upgraded our wireless environment into wlc 5520 and AIR-AP1832I-E-K9 access points , the problem our 7921 wireless phones are having weak signal like 10 meters away from the ap "showing one bar" , is there any way i can improve the phone...

baselzind by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have taken 10 AP wth 2504 controller for my Head office. I will also take two more ap's for my branch offices. Head office and Branch office which is connected through GRE tunnel using mpls. I will control ap's of branch office through wlc of...

Hello guys, how can I get an iPhone to roam properly when in standby mode (dark screen)?System: iPhone 6 on iOs 10 no sim card, WiFi enabled, not in Airplane mode, WLC 2504 on 8.2 with 2702 APs, WPA2 PSK FT Symptom: When the iPhone (in standby mode) ...

Lhausklsg by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I might be asking the wrong question here because I know nothing of the WLC. I am using a 5500 Series Wireless LAN Controller.  I have a switch connected to the wlc in which I would like to remove a vlan that is not in use anymore.  I have do...

afsharki2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In prime 3.1, Planning mode does not allow me to expand the coverage area.   Expanding the coverage area under prime 2.1 was accomplished by  holding the ctrl Key and expanding the blue dotted rectangle.  Its ridiculous if this function is missing. ...

Hello,  I notice on the datasheets for the 2800 and 3800 access points that the 5760 controller is not listed under the supported wireless controllers section.  Does anyone know if this will be added at a later date, if at all ?  Also, will ios 16 ...

I want to run site surveys with a 1852i and a 1562E access point. What are my options on this, as they wont be connecting to a controller. I have seen there is a software version for the 1562 that can run Mobility Express with a part number SWAP1560-...

I had a 5508 die on me this morning.  I need to restore a config archive from PI 3.0.0.0.78 onto a replacement 5508 ASAP. Any easy way to do this?  Or do I need to engage TAC? SYS LED is flashing amber & ALM LED is solid amber. Thanks!

Hello,I just install the new cisco virtual Wireless controller, and I try to join an lap 1042 to it but i receive this error:Sep 13 04:58:43.000: %CAPWAP-5-CHANGED: CAPWAP changed state to DISCOVERYSep 13 04:58:43.000: %CAPWAP-5-CHANGED: CAPWAP chang...

fcorfdir by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card