Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have some unused mDNS strings on my WLC that I would like to remove. However, when ever I try and select the option to remove the mDNS string, i get the message that the profile cannot be deleted. Please see below....How do I get around this...

WhatsApp Image 2023-06-11 at 06.31.24.jpeg

Hi,I have a AP discovery case, which boggles my mind, as I wasn't able to find any explanation of it. We have a Infra with 2 SSO pairs of 9800 WLC's serving APs from multiple sites.Next to that, I have a test WLC.There's a mobility configured between...

Hello,I am considering a Cisco Catalyst 9800-L controller to replace our WLC 2504.  My question is regarding the End of Life.  I can only find information on the End of Life for the IOS XE versions, but not for the controller itself.  It is expensive...

jtrombley by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks,I got a brand new EWC C9115AXI with no config, attached to a trunk port. The AP MGT VLAN is 200, so I made it as Native VLAN. The SW Version is 16.12.4a.Switch configAP connected port----------------interface GigabitEthernet1/0/7switchport t...

Hey everyone, We've recently deployed a Cisco 9800-40 WLC and are in the process of switching out our 2702 AP's with 9120 AP's.  The first few switched out no problem, but we have a growing number of them that are flashing the General Warning diagnos...

LLSDAdmin_0-1686673519444.png
LLSDAdmin by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi wireless professionals, since newer IOS-XE releases it is possible to configure the supported DTLS cipher suites along with a priority. Example ap dtls-ciphersuite priority 0 ECDHE-ECDSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384ap dtls-ciphersuite priority 1 ECDHE-ECDSA-...

Hi everybody,I have a question and would like to be answered. Ap is running OEAP at the branch. I am currently planning a new management ip for AP. If I change the AP's ip on Controller. Can the AP reconnect to the Controller?

ntlong3 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As the title states, I have 2 aironet 3502i WAPs that I don't have a controller for, since I got them used secondhand from a government surplus auction. Since I don't have a controller, I need the standalone firmware to make them work without one. un...

sgtotaku by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team ,Please help & suggest, i am facing issue AP  join &  unjoin form cisco1852i mobility express controller after upgrade firmware 8.8.120.0 to 8.10.151.0.  WLC log:Burned-in MAC Address............................ 4C:BC:48:34:3E:A0Maximum numbe...

Resolved! Smart Licensing

Hi Everyone,I really appreciate some assistance in licensing a vWLC9800-Cloud. It is my first time working with smart licensing using policy. I have 120 APs, 50 of the APs have joined the controller, and the other 70 could not. I then went through a ...

Kevynjr37 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: