Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! 5508 WLC USB slot

I am trying to use the USB0 and USB1 in a 5508 WLC. I have formatted my flash drive for FAT and FAT32 without success. I want to transfer some files over, is this possible using the USB ports in the front of the controller?

isdollsm1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all.I have to audit admin users for 6 months (system audit), but by default the Cisco Prime Infrastructure audit is only 1 month ago.Somebody know how to change this parameter? The admin users are on local database, there are not TACACS.The config...

We are currently using 1552E model since this is obsolete, we are looking at 1570. Would these two mesh together?  Reading the manual and deployment guide it appears they do but I wanted to check to make sure.

Hello All, I want to upgrade FUS and IOS on Cisco 5508 WLC which is in High Availability Mode [H.A]. Can some one please help with step-by-step procedure for same. Also i have below queries. 1. I should start with FUS or IOS first. 2. Do i need to ...

Hello everybody, Does anybody knows how often the WLC gets information from AP related with RF conditions, attached clients,etc? Would be the result shown by the command "show ap auto-rf ", for example, an average from a time interval ? Any documenta...

Hi Expert, I would like to ask for a test plan about Meraki Wireless Network, including ap connection, user connection, speed limitation, etc, thanks so much

jielfu by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two buildings and need to create a wireless bridge with 2 1142 autonomous access points. At the remote building I would like to use the 5 ghz radio for the bridge and have clients connect to the 2.4 radio. I have had a tough time trying to get...

PTalanoa3 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking to confirm whether or not policy allows for rehosting a WiSM2 from standalone to HA SSO config after migrating/transferring AP licenses to a new WLC. Scenario: Use a Cisco One promotion that allows for migrating AP 'adder' licenses from any W...

rayelkin by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card