Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

At intermittent times, we will have a single device start to "hide" behind a 1242 bridge.In the past, my team would reload or reboot the bridge, and everything would come back up.But the 90 seconds of lost data were causing problems.So, I began to di...

Hi everybody, I was analysing a WLC config from a WLC with version 7.5.102.0 and as I was going through the "Best Practices - Flex" section, I found that the information shown in the WLCCA outcome is not corresponding to reality. WLCCA tells me that ...

Hi GuysI have a WLAN where the customer is facing an issue with Guest users (CWA).The client need to re-authenticate when roam from WLC-1 to WLC-2, we have a Mobility Group between the Controllers but looks like it´s not working.We are using WLC 5508...

I have a WLC that uses a Windows 2012 radius server and web policy authentication to authenticate users.  But, is there a way to configure the session? Example. user1 logons and surfs the web for 5 mim then leaves for a 1hr meeting.  When users1 retu...

iloverton by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking for the right antenna to order for cisco 1552H.  I'm getting conflicting info on cisco website between: AIR-ANT2547V-N (dualband, omni 4/7dBi) versus AIR-ANT2547V-N-HZ  Are they the same omni pole-type antenna? or the -HZ actual panel-ty...

We have several wireless medical monitors that we use on our network. The devices require multicast and broadcast to be enabled to communicate with the device control station as well as communicate with each other. We recently upgraded to the 8510 Wi...

griffisg by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Within our retail wireless environment made up of stores in malls, outdoor strip malls and free-standing venues we are in the beginning stages of implementing CMX 10.2 with Presence and Location Servers as well as the hyper-location antennas attached...

DAVID by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

I'm looking for the right antenna to order for cisco 1552H.  I'm getting conflicting info on cisco website between: AIR-ANT2547V-N (dualband, omni 4/7dBi) versus AIR-ANT2547V-N-HZ  Are they the same omni pole-type antenna? or the -HZ actual panel-ty...

Hello forum,   I hope someone can help me with my situation. Let me start by saying I am a total beginner when it comes to configuring Cisco Access Points / Routers. So please in advance pardon my ignorance for some of my entries.  So I am going to ...

Peter3434 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, it seems that PI 2.1 is using unsafe SSL encryption with DHE, which is blocked by the new version of Firefox 39. The error isAn error occurred during a connection to prime.xxx.com. SSL received a weak ephemeral Diffie-Hellman key in Server Key Ex...

kurdtkuei by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card