cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Internet access available. WLC has HTTP access to the Cisco License Portal. WLC#ping tools.cisco.comType escape sequence to abort.Sending 5, 100-byte ICMP Echos to 173.37.145.8, timeout is 2 seconds:!!!!! How does WLC find SA (Smart Account) and VA (...

Hi I have performed 'clear config' and 'reset system' commands on two access point CISCO 1850 with same result.After reboot I have done the configuration (administrative account and SSID parameters).But on both AP, after restart, I can login but the ...

JMD31 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Dears,I've a question, and appreciate your support.If we roam from AP group 1 to AP group 2 and had to re-associate then would we receive an IP address from AP Group 2? if yes, how could that be performed? wouldn't that go against L3 roaming fe...

actually we are planning to get new 9800-L , is bellow  access points supported by 9800-L Wireless controller , and if it is supported is there any feature and version  limitationAIR-CAP3602I-E-K9AIR-CAP3702I-E-K9AIR-CAP3602E-E-K9AIR-CAP2602I-E-K9AIR...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card