cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I’m a newbie in the Cisco World, so please bear with me. We have a WLC 2504 with 13 AP. I have created 2 SSIS. One for corporate usage and 1 for guest access. The corporate SSID is working fine. Devices get their IP address from Windows DHCP s...

sdemigne1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone.I have 2 AP on floor 1 and other 2 APs on floor 2 and the WLC is on floor 2, i need to to group the couple of AP on floor one and to group the couple on floor 2, the users on floor one need to balance between the aps on the same floor, an...

jmp780718 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm replacing 5 Cisco 1242 APs with 1852i using Mobility Express. Some of our SSIDs use a 256 bit key (e.g. 64 hex digits) and this is necessary these days in the age of oclHastcat and it's GPU acceleration. The Mobility express system wants me to en...

smoores by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, Cisco1811w is working fine with single ssid  I need to add second wifi subnet for some users i created the dhcp pool and created second ssid  but it is not advertising ssid maheshinternet. Here is config 1811w#show runBuilding confi...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello ; i have a multiple  questions on prime infrastructure 3.0  first of all can the prime configured to make the discovery of the device automatically , meaning if i add three new device in the network can he know these device by default or conf...

Hi everybody, I read the cisco documention about Wireless Lan controller and I'd like to understand the following sentence about the scan threshold: "Now we have the scan threshold this is another RSSI value range. When the wireless client’s RSSI d...

g.ska by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2504 running 8.1.102.0 for some reason it is constantly generating a SNTP error that it is unable to send a NTP packet. It appears to be trying to send this to an all IPv6 address of "::" I have disabled ipv6 on the Controller under global p...

enewburn1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to get from a tftp server traplog file on AIR-WLC2112-K9. I am getting Timeout error. I guess it is because I do not know the correct path to traplog. There is no firewall between server and controller. Does anybody know the correct path? Than...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card