Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, I have 5520 WLC on code 8.5 with 3802, 2802 and 1552 AP models registered to it. Now, I need to add 9120 Aps to my network. Upon upgrade of 5520 WLC to 8.10 code, the existing 1552 Aps will not support the newer version. So, i am planning to ...

I’m working on a packet tracer project where I have to create 3 LANs and connect them and show data and voice connectivity between each. However, only one has IP phones and I can’t figure out how to make the smartphone make a call to show the ability...

exeoe4 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,My APs can't join the C9800-CL ver 17.6.5. The controller is run on a HyperV server.1) Certificate is configured, and I see it with: sh wireless management trustpoint. 2) I configured the DHCP scope in the controller 3) Checking the DHCP bindi...

Allan001 by Level 1
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello ExpertsWe got a small setup with 6 standalone AP model 1142. DHCP server is Windows 2003, all were working fine but lately we noticed that AP cannot provide IP address to users, this happens to all AP now.  on checking we didnt find any issue w...

Hi,I am using 17.8.1 (9800CL) with two C9136 APs. I am creating this discussion in hopes to find other people with the same problem. My problem is that the sniffer mode works for a while, but then out of the blue it stops working and you have to rese...

XOR_Sniffer.jpg
mrTeigen by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, everybody. I need your help. I'm working at huge warehouse. I've lost one of the Cisco 1832 AP and i just have a serial number of that device. Is there a tool to find Cisco AP on local network by it's serial number?Thanks in advance.

Vasifly by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have sensors that claimed to DNAC and running while on wireless backhaul, but I am not able to ping them or SSH, even I have enabled the SSH. Also when I try to connect them through wired on a vlan has dhcp enabled option 43 still unreachable on dn...

SMI3891 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes