cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Experts, I have LWAPs and WLC installed in my company.  few of my wireless clients get disconnected from the network without any reason, and they do not auto reconnect unless they manually reconnect to the SSID. This issue just started a couple...

Hej community, for quality assurance and troubleshooting purpose I´m searching for ideas and/or solutions how to verify the valid conenction (or at least some indications) of antenna and accesspoint. In large deployments we noticed that sometimes a l...

belessing by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 5508. I have setup the WLAN to use 802.1x for Layer 2 security and that works fine. I have selected Layer 3 security with Splash Page Redirect. Under the Security tab, below the Web Auth section, i have entered a web page that i woul...

hi ALL, We had a 5508 WLC and over 100 x 3502 APs. It  ibeen working well for us but recently we have complain from some users that  at some place the wifi had become unstable( drop outs) even though there are no changes occurs. where do I start tro...

q-le by Level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Doing some checking on our external AP's they are all using channel 140 on the 5ghz radios.  The confusing thing is that all the AP's are set to Global for channel assignment and in the global setting  I only have these channels enabled  DCA Channel ...

Hi all,We use a non-cisco network logging/monitoring tool that we are very happy with and don't want to change.I would like to monitor and alert on coverage hole detection. At the end of the month we can do a report in our app and it will give the hi...

sossie by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card