Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I'm looking to add another 9120 to connect to my my 9120 running EWC. It seemed to join the EWC and it shows up as an online AP, but it shows as standby, like it's another standby EWC. It also looks as if it has both the AP and the EWC image.I was lo...

emuman100 by Beginner
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Anyone know why i can't access to the WLC if i access the WLC from VLAN which the VLAN listed in controller interface?On the pic we can see i have some VLAN and if i access from that VLAN , the WLC can't be accessed.

hs08 by Spotlight
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Hope you are well. I've enabled RADIUS authentication using a Kerio NG511 in order to authenticate the users. I have an Cisco 9800 series and in between both of them, there is a Cisco 9200 Stack. I am attempting to set the user authentication...

Hello,We have a SDA Fabric managed by our DNAC with our C9800 managing the underlay APs. The thing is we have configured different AP Zones to broadcast different set of SSIDs.Now we have the duty to deploy 800 APs, and we are looking for a way to in...

Ezequ!el by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am having issues joining new 1242LAP's to my controller.  i am receiving the follwing error on my controller:AAA Authentication Failure for UserName:5475d01144f0 User Type: WLAN USERusername is the MAC of my new 1242LAP.  older 1242LAP's have no is...

bmarms by Beginner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics