cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

hello,we have a couple of access point Cisco AIR-CAP2602I-E-K9 that are configured as lighweight access point.can we convert these access point to mesh firmware ?We need to configure these access point in Bridge mode as RAP or mesh access points as M...

cbettont by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We are facing some weird issue after applied the initial configurations and first reboot in our MSE 7.6. Even we double checked and corrected our NTP settings. Additionally, we disabled the system cryptography to use FIPS. All looks fine, howe...

Hello everyone,I'm currently using a 3702E AP in Autonomous Mode for some performance tests and I would like to monitor the following parameters: SNR, RSL and SIR. However, I was enable to find these parameters among the variables provided by the MIB...

hello everybody, a few months ago Peter (see attached reference) wrote that the new 2700 AP will receive a new Single, Unified Software Image - where apparently this image could be used for Autonomous Mode as well as for Controller Based WLAN communi...

mborga by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, There are alot of AP's from different sites are assocaitig to this controller. I am using flexi connect local switching. In this case while creating the dynamic interfaces lets say for vlan 10 , In ipaddress field " Specifically which Ip add...

pearl2468 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Morning, I am setting up new Cisco 5508 WLC at Guetamala location. When I try to select Country Code, there is no option for Guetamal, what should I select for Country Code ?Controller Info. AIR-CT5508-K9 AP informationAIR-CAP3702I-A-K9     Than...

nareshp22 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i am using Cisco ISE to automate the Guest user ID creation. Below API works fine for the ID creation but SMS to the user is not automated. However, if do a resend credentials on the sponsor portal then SMS is delivered to the client. SMS Gateway ...

Hi all, I m doing configuration on wlc 2504. But I javesome doubt, I have created 2 ssid. On  .  Management interface I have configured local IP and I want to configure public IP on another interface. Is this possible that can we configure local DHCP...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card