cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I am currently using Cisco 2602E access points in autonomous mode.  We have used these for a couple of years with 2430V-R antenna.  I believe this antenna is 2.4ghz only and I want to start supporting 5ghz.   The 2602E is a dual band radio with 4 ant...

srroeder by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I exported a perfectly normal heat map from Prime 1.2. I import this into Prime 2.2 and instead of the LAP name (in this case DO01MN56-LAP) it displays "CH#: 11; Tx Power:1" as the LAP name. What the hell have I done wrong? Many thanks for assis...

We have a 2504WLC and an AIR-CAP702i-A-K9. These are to be deployed in a living facility to give the residents WiFi access. There is no 'server' to connect these to. There is a Win7 box that will be used. After reading I see the users and passwords a...

Resolved! 3650 WLC

Dear Experts, I know we can use the 3650 switch as a WLC but in my scenario my client has 4 different locations where he will have 4 3650 switches with 5 AP license each. Can we combine the 4 3650 switches and have one common WLC interface ? or will ...

khan300 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, Just as the title said, as much as I googled this one I cannot seem to find it what are the CLI Commands for AP in FlexConnectI know we can telnet/ssh to the AP in flexConnect but what are the possible commands we can execute on the AP?H...

Has anyone deployed the Cisco APs 1700 or 2700 as OfficeExtended setup?Cisco 602 has been announced as EOL without a replacement.I created a ticket with Cisco TAC to see if there is any  documentation from the support team, but apparently there is no...

dthomaz77 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi! I've a wlc with a few light weight APs setup, and the client get connected and authenticated to the lightweight AP through the WLC's Win NPS server. I would like to setup a new autonomous AP with WGB configuration (with the autonomous connected t...

dave dave by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I am wanting to add a splash page on one of the WLANs on the WLC (2504, 7.4.100.60) so that any time when users are signing on to the WiFi account it automatically redirect to this web page. How best is the way to go about it?  

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card