Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Users not able to connect to AP.  They get limited connectivity. If i will remove their ID from client list by filtering the mac address.Then they are able to connect. Why every time i need to remove user from client list? what is permanent solution?...

Hello,-WLC5508, AP2602sI’m currently using the WLC internal DHCP to provide ip addresses for a subset of laptops.  Moving forward I will need to be able to use our main DHCP server on our network as I need to be able to register them on our AD/DNS an...

Hi all,I try to set a customized web page for the passthrough captive portal method and noticed few problems.I have a page developed by an external complany, which composes of CSS sheets and javascripts. The classes, objects and images are stored in ...

Hey folks,Have an existing WLC 2504 that may have potential issues. Now, I'm now wanting to trouble-shoot those issues, just replace the controller. That said, I have another (unused) 2504 controller. I have made sure software/firmware matches (7.6.1...

HiWe currently have a Cisco 5508 WLC  controller with several AIR-LAP1131AG-E-K9  access points.I have setup the access point to operate under H-Reap mode.The local LAN vlan is 10 and the wifi vlan is 635.I have changed the VLAN Mapping on the H-Reap...

Hi,I am attempting to commission 125no. 3702 LWAPs controlled by a 3850 switch.  The network consists of 1no. controller and 10 agents. All the APs have registered and joined the controller via DHCP.  However, almost all radios are not operational. C...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card