cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Cisco and Co,In our corporate environment we use Surface Pro 3 Tablets and have previously used the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapters in our TV's around the UK for our staff to project their Surface Pro screens.After a recent rollout, we now use...

Hey Guys, if i download a new Image to the WLC and doe NOT reboot the Controller, when is the New - but not active Version - available for AP Image Predownload? Is it now - before rebooting - the active Image? Sorry, i dont have equipment here to tes...

HelloDoes anyone know what the rough rule of thumb would be for per user bandwidth on an AP, assuming its connected on a 1Gig port and is a 2600/2700 type API am sure I read approx 500K per user in the past ThanksMartyn

martaylor by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to disable the 2.4ghz radio on the 1142 wap in controller mode through the web ui.   This is a 5508 WLC

mialbert by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have got a little test network.Please, refer to the diagram.  I am wondering how would a proper QoS implementation look like. On the WLC AVC is turned on, marking protocol type X with DSCP 46 and Y with DSCP 36.Under the WLAN settings, AVC a...

Hi All, I do know that captive portal could be setup on cisco WLC 2504, such that internet users could login as follows:Username, password or  mobile number.And get the authorization code on mobile number. However I would like to know whether the abo...

Hello,I have 1 IP segment only and this segment need to use as management interface, for AP's IP address and also for WLAN user. I create an SSID and I use the management interface as the WLAN interface, rather than make a new dynamic interface. The ...

Arie -- by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

have access point.works fine for a few minutes, then does not access the internet.  If i go to the wireless router for wireless connection and then revert to the access point it functions again for a few minutes, then no longer functions although it ...

Hello guys, I have two DCs, they are separate buildings, each one has its own Foreign (8510) and Anchor (5508) controllers, they have HA peering controller, but DC1 and DC2 are not in the same mobility group. Currently Anchor on DC1 connects only to ...

Dear allI need to execute Passive Site Surveys in order to get the wireless network design for different "only-wireless" offices. I have these requirements:5GHz as primary frequency band. 2.4GHz available for legacy devices.802.11ac Wave 120MHz (40MH...

cbarras by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card