cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Wireless FlexConnect Group

Hi folks,due wifi 802.1x implementation our customer decided to implement CCKM for fast roaming of cisco 7925 wifi phones.At the same time customer have an Headquarter, and about 300 remote sites all of them implement FlexConnet tecnology with local ...

Resolved! Error installing certificate

Dear communityI am having a problem refreshing the webauth cert on the WLC, running 7.6.110.0I have tried everything, chaining, unchaining, openssl 0.9.8, openssl1.0 and I don't seem to manage this.I assume openssl1.0 is supported on this software ve...

diondohmen by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! wireless mobility agent question

Hello, I have created a switch peer group between two 3850's. Should I have to create all the WLAN's and ap-groups on the agent as well as the controller. This seems wrong. I would assume all setup would be done on the mobility controller and pushed ...

Identifying- Client connecting slowly

Dear All,Sudden observation in my network is that client is taking time longer than usual to connect to wireless. It shows identifying for more than 3 mins before connecting. Why it is like that? what is happening during the state of 'Identifying'.? ...

Cisco wlc 5508 with 30 Vlan

Helloi need your helpi want to configure Cisco WLC 5508 whith 03 vlans, 3750 as core swich- management Vlan- local-user vlan- Guest Vlani want to know all steps or config to do on WLC  thx

MSE Licensing and VM Hardware

I am attempting to go from a MSE 3310 running 7.0 to a MSE on a VM running 7.4 and the licensing has been a complete nightmare. I was finally able to get the AP licenses (was formerly licensed by tag) which gave me 4,000 tags based on Cisco's latest ...

dkorell by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 802.1r and fast roaming

HI everyone. I couldn't find anything regarding this. I want my clients to have a better roaming experience. base on my study the client goes through the 802.1x process if they re-associate with different AP (even on the same WLC) and 802.1r or FT 80...

Resolved! macbook pro mav losing connection

Cisco 2106 controllers and 1252 AP's. I have a random problem and it only exist with macbook pro maverick OS X. They will drop connection to the active directory server home directory. They do not lose connection to the internet. When this happens, I...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers