cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm doing a deployment w/ a 2504 and a few vlans.  The primary SSID used by staff is on the same subnet as the hard-wired printers and they are able to see the printers w/o any issue.  There is also a secondary SSID that staff uses (different subnet)...

Hi everyone, I have few external antenna for few 1252 AP's need to know should i connect them to 2.4 GHZ or 5.4GHZ?Its for internal use inside the building.Also i have one AIR ANT2430V-R need to if i put 1252 inside the ceiling then users can connec...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all:Please your urgent explanation for bellow scenario because it's first time to me in wireless field.I have 4 access points I converted LAP to AAP. all AP's have the same SSID (e.g xyz), and it working fine and there is no any disconnecting whe...

Hi,I have read that is possible to convert a wireless controller 5508 with 50 licenses to secondary for others primary controller in differents sites.his design supports differents primary controllers configuration , example site 1 controller flexcon...

Hello, I’m trying to support a legacy set of 1250 Series Access Points. I’m not a partner. The local partners here in Oregon, have no interest in my small job. Is there any way I can purchase “one time” access to get the files I need?? File required:...

HI Guys, My query is that site survey was done with 3602i model LWAP and we have ordered 3702i model waps.Is that fine or should I re do the site survey again with 3702i model?

Good evening, we use terminals Cicso WAP551 and we have big problem of performance! Indeed, a user connect it works but the terminal is saturated to the second user !!! down flow, connection loss ....PID VID: WAP551-E-K9 V01Active Firmware Version: 1...

Hi, Does anyone know, if the Cisco 7925G phone is supported by the 2702I/E access points? The Deployment Guides don't seem to be actual , because I can't find a documentation for it. Tanks in advance and Best Regards!

i have wireless client sometimes join and sometime noti have wlc 4404 OS 6I don't use any AAA server just local authentication i enabled debug on the client and i have those out put but cant tell what is the problemclient MAC B8:5A:73:5E:F1:88 I have...

Dear Team,I need to know the validity of Cisco Mobility Express Bundle.http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/wireless/aironet-2700-series-access-point/brochure-c02-733838.htmlI have a scenario where the client needs 10-12 Access Points (Th...

Hello All,I was reading the Cisco documentation regarding the "passive client" wlc feature and the following limitation is listed: "The passive client feature is not supported with the AP groups and FlexConnect centrally switched WLANs."Do both of th...

I guys,   Yesterday there was  an electrical storm near from my warehouse in this moment some AP 2702e was reboot automatically but two APs never started.   After check my Switch PoE, I found that some ports had an problems with the PoE. I replace th...

JRGC by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A thought struck me which I'm a bit uncertain of when it comes to the 40 and 80 MHz channels. I know how it works from a technological point of view and how to configure it in the WLC. However if choose to configuer a 40 MHz channel, which channels s...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card