Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Our network has different vlans One ubtrusted VLAN was used as Wifi network.In this Vlan was a Apple airport whice was used as accesspoint for multiple wifi devices.There are  also 2 wifi printer that support wifi direct. After changing the airport b...

Im configuring a 5508 controller on a layer 2 network. Im only able to access the controller through the service port and not through the management interface. I can see the controller on the CDP neighbour table on the switch that it connects too. I ...

Hi Cisco, We purchased two "WAP4410N" units , we kept for production environment but it's frequently disconnects and network is very unstable, if suppose connected to this device and try pinging any of the server, i am getting packet loss and very ra...

siddy1689 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just got a new cisco EPC3925 wireless modem and I would like to know how to use the USB port, and what to use it for. Thank you ---Posted by WebUser Patrick Ciantar

One of my housemates has had to borrow my wifi adapter to connectto UPC BB in my house which uses a cisco epc2425 cable router/modem.Recently found a Netopia 2247. Is it possible to setup the 2247 asa wifi repeater so my housemate can simply connect ...

Hello, I am in thailand and unfortuanly the provider proivide us oldie hardware... A Cisco EPC2325...Before with my WAG320N all is perfect between WAN and my NAS. I have NAS 192.168.1.200 with ftp access port 21. Normally in WAG320N I just specify th...

I have been told from Cisco engineers different results regarding WLC 5508 ports should be tag or untag situations.  One think I know, might not be 100% correct, isIf WLC 5508 port is tag then the switch port should be configured as a trunk port.If W...

by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, On my WLAN Controller i have two LobbyAdmin accounts and 2 WLAN's with web-auth.When i make a user account on my LobbyAdmin1 account on WLAN1, i can also see this account when i login with my LobbyAdmin2 account.Is it possible to seperate thes...

Hi , Can you explain four way hand shake step by step  in wap2 enterprise ? I read some document but I dont understand exactly  why is derive PMK , PTK ,  PGK . isn't   An hacker  capture this value . Help please

I am trying to access my company`s files remotely from my samsung galaxy tab running on android.  I have connected to the server using anyconnect, but have no idea how to actually access the files on the server.  I am connected to the server, now wha...

Hii want to monitor cisco access point using SNMP .These WAP are controlled by two Cisco Controllers (In HA mode ‘Active/Passive)and the  protocol used for Controller-WAP communication is CAPWAP . Is that possible or not Somtehin Else  can we find an...

Hi,I have a WAP4410N access point. While upgrading its firmware i accidentally removed its power adapter. Now i am unable to access it via its default IP. When connected without an Ethernet connection, the Power light comes on and stays on. However, ...