cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

HaiI have configured two wireless phones cisco 7925g .It worked for a week now connection failed message coming even after put correct SSID and password.I am using call manager 10.5 and CISCO WLC 2504.phone mode cisco 7925-e-k9 call manager and contr...

Kevin100 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HIWe have bought an air-ap1141n-e to change another cisco AP. I really dont know how to start configuration, I just need the AP to be connected to my networkswitch so the people in the office have wireless as we have before the otrh AP crashes,Thanks...

if we configured acl on interface as well as wlan, which one will execute ?? or will it execute both ? if yes what is the order,,,  interface acl will execute first and then wlan acl or vice versa ???  anvar 

Hi , We are facing network connectivity problem while setting up Cisco 3650 as MC. This is first time we are implementing Cisco 3650 as Mobility Controller ver 3.7E. AP 1700. SSID is configured and tag with management VLAN and same VLAN is used for W...

kamlenegi by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I am trying to setup Wi Fi for client for time.I am setting up Management subnet for WLC GUI say 10.10.10.xNeed to know interface for AP-Manager has to be on same subnet as 10.10.10.x? Also for Management IP to WAP it has to be on same s...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi, I was planning on using Flexconnect for access to local resources on multiple WLANs/VLANs. I connect an AP to a trunk port with Native VLAN 600. The AP is configured as a Flexconnect AP and under the Flexconnect tab I configure the Native Id and ...

Hopefully a nice simple question but in AVC what applications do I need to add to my AVC profile to give priority to Google Hangouts?I had hoped it would be nice and simple like Google Hangouts but apparently not. I'm running 7.6.120 software with AV...

I have configured an AP using FlexConnect but clients get disconnected from it. When the AP was first configured and integrated to the WLC everything seems to be fine but after a while clients started to got disconnected. I reset the AP to its factor...

rbarreir by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card