Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dear teamAt the moment I have a problem with a WLC. This WLC is not booting by the fact it does not have an image.What's my option to install the new IOS?============================================================Boot Loader Menu====================...

wiz.nat.3 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to all, to update the controller to the latest versions of software, i must purchase a new license for the specific version? for example from WLC 7.6 to 8.x i must buy a software upgrade ?Who can help me ?

Hi all,I'm new with WLC 5508 FlexConnect mode. I've just configured a new WLAN in WLC and want to set up simple password for smart phone users to connect to this WLAN for surfing the Internet. The idea is that phone users will choose this SSID then e...

Duc Vu by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The AP keeps sending dhcp release/renew to the switch, I'm enclosing debug ip dhcp and debug udp. I have another AP on the same location that Works fine (LAP1131), and I have several other CAP206 on the WLC on other locations. The dhcp debug shows th...

bvj197222 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there! The Cisco AIR-ANT2524V4C-R antenna comes with a standard 3 ft (91.4 cm) plenum rated, UV stable cable. Is there a possibility to extend this cables?We have a building there is no room to place the accesspoint near the external antenna.But t...

Hii am using one wlc 5760 and layer 2 switchconnectivity i am  using  trunk connectivity b/w wlc and layer 2 switch.i want to access the web of WLc 5760In wLc5760 i had configureinterface GigabitEthernet0/0vrf forwarding Mgmt-vrfip address 10.1.1.2 2...

Hi all!!! I need someone to help me. I have na vWLC on release 8.0.100.0 and I have a mix of 1702 and 2702 AP's on flexconnect.My issue is that the signal on the 2.4 is dropping randomly; the CUSTOMER use this on a warehouse were the employes use wir...

Hi,As I am new to Cisco 5760 WLC, I was wondering on how to setup wireless roaming between the 5760 and 5508 wireless controller? Is there a software version matrix required between the 2 controllers for seamless roaming?  On the Cisco 5508 WLC, I un...

Hi Experts , We have two 5508 WLC with 7.6.130.0 code and 700 AP's in flex connect mode for one SSID.We have registered 350AP's to WLC1 , and secondary controller as WLC2,For remaining 350AP's primary as WLC2 and secondary as WLC1. We have done AP le...

If I can ask for some pointers or ideas on this:Currently have a mix of 3502e and 3602e APs.  They are configured in auton. mode, so no WLC.  The same config across them has a native vlan of 1, vlans 10, 20, and 60.  These all are running off a stack...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card